Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

I am allowed to say Rishi Sunak’s response to the predictions of 2024 general election is par excellent, and also better than his normal behaviour. However, I am not sure his decision for a snap election is correct when he had the opportunity to delay the election for a few months. Don’t know if the number 10 advice was incorrect as it was in the case of Theresa May. I am not allowed to say after the election, Rishi Sunak’s time is up.
Why delay it when you know you're out either way. Might as well get it done while there's still good weather.

View attachment 431772Fucking hell that photo is real :facepalm: I'd seen it and thought it was some mashup.
They quote Sunak as saying he is ‘a big sandwich person’ but I think he meant he was a Big Sandwich person. He just doesn’t care who knows anymore.

I notice they have to get a Lord to be minister for wales because there are no fucking Tories MPs in Wales anymore :thumbs:
shadow you mean

out of curiosity I had a look at the wikipedia lists for shadow secretary of state for Wales & Scotland for the period 97 to 2010. mostly they were just MPs for English constituencies rather than getting in Lords.

or vacant, as Shadow Scots Sec from 97 to 2001. they gave up?

Back
Top Bottom