Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

I had a skim through the front page of the Mail Online yesterday and you wouldn't really know there was an election on. There were four election articles, none near the top, on, in order of appearance: Farage (how he can become Tory leader), Ed Davey (falling off things), Starmer (can't remember but probably how he's going to nick your pension) and Tory wives (don't they look good!) but of Rishi himself not a peep. If he can't get coverage from his own side Rishi's time really is up.

TBH, most of the coverage he has got has been bad, so a day when he isn't on the front page probably counts as a good day for him.

Reactions: Sue
Yesterday's Survation poll of rat-boy's constituency shows why the stories about national campaigning resources being poured into the seat might well be correct...

1719214465683.png

918bf2a0-3592-11ef-bbe0-29f79e992ddd.jpg

As predicted, the leader of an organisation that accepted over £15m who someone who said that a fellow member of parliament should be put to death, including £150,000 after these comments came to public attention, finds out what some people mean when they say: "We Want Our Country Back".

I would just like to end any speculation by stating very clearly that I am not, at this stage, entering the race to be the next Tory leader. I am also not interested in being the Democrat nominee for the US Presidency, although if called to serve I would consider my options.

Rishi Sunak fearful of losing his seat, sources say​

Rishi Sunak has confided to members of his inner circle that he is fearful of losing his Yorkshire constituency at the general election, the Guardian has been told.

fearful or hopeful ?

1720030745848.pngFucking hell that photo is real :facepalm: I'd seen it and thought it was some mashup.

View attachment 431772Fucking hell that photo is real :facepalm: I'd seen it and thought it was some mashup.
I like sandwiches too. He's won my vote :thumbs:

I've heard that when he goes out for a posh meal at the Savoy with his missus and the waiter comes out with the five-course menu and champagne he regularly says "I'll just have a sandwich please" :)

I've heard that when he goes out for a posh meal at the Savoy with his missus and the waiter comes out with the five-course menu and champagne he regularly says "I'll just have a sandwich please" :)
Certainly, sir. And what sort of sandwich would sir like?
Oh you know, a square one. But cut it diagonally while nobody is looking.

Of all the unbelievable things politicians have claimed that has to be up there :D "I'll tell them I like a sandwich that'll make them think I go working late into the night on my own with a bit of spam and a line glass of coke for company."

rat-boy's constituency leaflet; no blue, a small "Conservatives" logo and something that, at first glance, reads very much like "Safeguarding The Farage's Future" :D

View attachment 430043

Sorry, I know you posted this a while ago and I’m late to the party, but ‘securing investment in education’? Who the fuck is he securing it from? He’s the prime minister. Shouldn’t he be able to direct shit like that? Makes him sound like some nervous schoolboy asking the big boys for something in the playground.

86871599-13596103-image-a-14_1720004424079.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

86872385-13596103-image-m-16_1720004961157.jpg

86872985-13596103-image-a-34_1720006160820.jpg

The verdict of Becky Holt ("Britain's most tattooed mum") on The Right Honourable Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, on the eve of the 2024 General Election:

"Rishi Sunak was gorgeous, he had beautiful skin, lovely eyes and teeth – I'd love to give him a good sandwich."​

I am allowed to say Rishi Sunak’s response to the predictions of 2024 general election is par excellent, and also better than his normal behaviour. However, I am not sure his decision for a snap election is correct when he had the opportunity to delay the election for a few months. Don’t know if the number 10 advice was incorrect as it was in the case of Theresa May. I am not allowed to say after the election, Rishi Sunak’s time is up.

Back
Top Bottom