Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak's Time is Up

Dontcha just love it? Possibly too much to hope but maybe this time they will actually tear themselves apart. Dorries drooling over the possibility of a Johnson comeback as well without actually specifically naming him. Priti vacant sticking the knife in as well. Oh my.

"pro-Boris Johnson Conservative Democratic Organisation (CDO)"

Please tell me that's it's full title 🤣

Among other things the Windsor Agreement is part of a conspiracy to move back into the EU ..

UK Conservative party admits they are doomed if voter age gets reduced to 16 and some sort of PR gets introduced - oh and the photo ID is dropped.. and the UK will be "doomed" to social democratic coalitions ....

Jesus fucking christ...I want to throw up

...https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/108E5/production/_129731876_a4e2870829c2e848207c70cc8498e4e52c319424.jpg.webp

Half inflation, anyone who pays bills knows that inflation is way more than the 10% that were told it is, so why not just change the method that we use to measure it.
Grow the economy, means nothing, unless its allowing big business to gouge more profit.
Reduce debt, oh yeah, who for? I suppose if you make the bank of england shave 0.1% of the lending rate you could say thats done then.
Cut waiting lists, what waiting lists? for new cars or for NHS treatment? for council houses? Sell off things to yer mates might help short term but then wheres the profit going?
Stop the boats, well that's impossible as history shows us.

Empty bullshit soundbite politics, its a fuckin wasteland

It is. 'Stop the Boats' is a cynical distraction ploy and a brutality. They want to deter 'illegal migration'. What is a 'legal route' for an asylum seeker, those so restricted and difficult to obtain that you instead resort to risking your life crossing the Channel.

It is. 'Stop the Boats' is a cynical distraction ploy and a brutality. They want to deter 'illegal migration'. What is a 'legal route' for an asylum seeker, those so restricted and difficult to obtain that you instead resort to risking your life crossing the Channel.
They want to deter legal migration too.

Legal migration is too high, says Rishi Sunak Legal migration is too high, says Rishi Sunak

Bloody legal migrants with their legal documents and forms. Coming over here and completing the bureaucracy.

They want to deter legal migration too.

Legal migration is too high, says Rishi Sunak Legal migration is too high, says Rishi Sunak

Bloody legal migrants with their legal documents and forms. Coming over here and completing the bureaucracy.

But its all bollox anyway, Sunak and his rich Tory Ministers don't actually want to restrict immigration, they just have racist twats like Braverman in position to appease the tory membership of old middle class cunts. they know the actual policies are nonsense, .............firing for effect

Apparently a fan of Jilly Cooper note. Is there no end to his depravity, I thought he was more likely to read the Economist or Forbes magazine personally.

The video is nauseous so please be warned

Apparently a fan of Jilly Cooper note. Is there no end to his depravity, I thought he was more likely to read the Economist or Forbes magazine personally.

The video is nauseous so please be warned
Bollocks he is. These things are always about 'being relatable'/appealing to certain sections of the voting base. Except he seems to think his voting base is stuck in the 80s/early 90s. (Which may not may not be true but 🤷‍♀️.)

(Admittedly haven't watched the video because I'm not a complete masochist.)

Bollocks he is. These things are always about 'being relatable'/appealing to certain sections of the voting base. Except he seems to think his voting base is stuck in the 80s/early 90s. (Which may not may not be true but 🤷‍♀️.)

(Admittedly haven't watched the video because I'm not a complete masochist.)
have you read jilly cooper and can you give me a tldr of the plot?

A poor, down-to-earth man of the people by his own heroic efforts becomes prime minister after meeting and marrying a young attractive woman of the people. He fights off challenges to his authority by a blond headed buffoon obsessed with rumpy pumpy and an air headed pork fancier, finally to triumph over a usurping pretender who promised the world (i.e. a year's freeze on community charge bills) but actually eventually delivered fuck all. :(

Oooh, he’s a sexy little nerd.

For the past year or so, one of my favourite sexual fantasies has involved overseeing Rishi!, sitting on his face, ordering him about, and making him foresake Toryism and see the world from my point of view if he wants more. The refined point of his nose looks clitorally exciting - it’s all I see when he appears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom