Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rishi Sunak’s time is up!

I've a sneaky suspicion that Sunak is going to be hapless in his new job.

There's a lot of baggage there that a semi-competent opposition leader could get their teeth into. Sadly we have Starmer.

I suppose it all matters on what happens globally, how beholden he is to their (the Tories) orthodoxy and how he deals with people.

If things calm down, if he takes a genuine look at where money is being wasted (and does something about it), and if he openly and honestly deals with unions and the rest Labour might quickly find their giant lead has disappeared. I doubt he will, but there is a route out of this for them and it is one that would massively deal with the negatives that currently cluster around them like magnetic leaves to a rusted iron tree.

I figured he was waiting for a the live broadcast equivalent of a 'cut', but not entirely clear on the set-up for that statement :confused:

Delivery was certainly stilted, but a bit hesitant to use that as a line of attack.

Sometime at work just said that video looks like "someone is controlling him"

I had to react with, "some would say that that's exactly what is going on!"

for a huge amount of voters this (and upcoming) will be the first time they've heard him speak
ive only heard him speak once before and that was on here when someone posted this

i think there is every reason they wont like what they see and hear

Today is just a holding speech really, it’s tomorrow at Downing Street that he has the opportunity for his words to be remembered e.g.

Back
Top Bottom