Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

It could have been no difficult thing in the early and solitary ages of the world, while the chief employment of men was that of attending flocks and herds, for a banditti of ruffians to overrun a country, and lay it under contributions. Their power being thus established, the chief of the band contrived to lose the name of Robber in that of Monarch; and hence the origin of Monarchy and Kings.

Harry's going to talk about his trauma online on the weekend, for the bargain price of $34USD

Anyone?
Talk about flogging a dead horse :rolleyes: when will him and his 'no publicity' gold digger going to realise no one gives a fuck.
I'm waiting for the 'leaked' sex tape - theres bound to be one on the go

ETA - name changed as requested.

Last edited:
Talk about flogging a dead horse :rolleyes: when will him and his 'no publicity' gold digging bitch going to realise no one gives a fuck.
I'm waiting for the 'leaked' sex tape - theres bound to be one on the go

That's a pretty shit way to put it. To say the least. They're both awful parasites but er, language.

I'm just curious as to how he's gonna fill another two books. When even the first one didn't exactly have a smoking gun. They blew their load in the Oprah interview and when that was fact-checked even that was highly questionable.

Back
Top Bottom