Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Ok so I've learned something. :) Ernesto Guevara Lynch was Ernesto 'Che' Guevara's dad, and Che is sometimes given that name as well, although it's not really consistent with Spanish naming conventions. Really he should be Ernesto Guevara de la Serna if you want to include his Mum's Dad's name, which is the usual convention.

I never made that connection.
Yeah, that’s the joke “our” Ernesto was referencing.

So you think I’ve been here before, named after a revolutionary. Right. Weird, but whatever.

This is fucking mental. Surely when people are banned, their IP address is banned, so that’s that.

If you’re traumatised, that would explain the paranoia. I’ve been really open about myself all over here.

Someone mentioned ernesto lynch - notorious ex poster - you, unaware of said poster, then 'quoted' him without knowing. My trauma content was referencing the very long shadow our ernesto has cast. You stepped in a big turd basically.
But I didn’t step it in. Someone else did, and I just picked it up, thinking - I think totally rationally - that it referred to Che Guevara, and that the joke was something about a lack of revolutionary spirit.

The thing in quotation marks is just something that I wrote, to highlight the tricoteuses, and bearing in mind the mention, jokingly attributed (with what I thought was obvious piss taking) to Che Guevara.

£1.30.

It's less than a cup of tea at my greasy spoon for all this fun. I hope he's got more to give us. cmon Harold. more. i mean he must have seen daddy and camilla thrusting or something.

But I didn’t step it in. Someone else did, and I just picked it up, thinking - I think totally rationally - that it referred to Che Guevara, and that the joke was something about a lack of revolutionary spirit.
OK, you picked up a giant turd. Unwittingly at first. But now you’re running around with it still in your hand, showing people! 🤣

Put it down. Then we’ll stop recoiling and get back to normal. Once you’ve washed your hands. Properly, mind.

OK, you picked up a giant turd. Unwittingly at first. But now you’re running around with it still in your hand, showing people! 🤣

Put it down. Then we’ll stop recoiling and get back to normal. Once you’ve washed your hands. Properly, mind.
No. I won’t. I shouldn’t need to know that certain names are off limits because things I don’t know about are things you are paranoid about. That’s not my responsibility. I really object to it being made mine. This is yours. You deal with it.

This is very funny and well-researched. Just about everything about the classes is explained, birth, nannies, school, appearance, work, sex and marriage, houses, food, appearance, dogs, religion, death.

That’s the only Jilly Cooper book I’ve read. An old flatmate of mine bought it in a charity shop years ago. We got stoned and read passages of it to each other, in hysterics. It’s entertaining. I think it does explain the English class system (and therefore England) really well. Tourists would be better off buying that than countless tour guides.

No. I won’t. I shouldn’t need to know that certain names are off limits because things I don’t know about are things you are paranoid about. That’s not my responsibility. I really object to it being made mine. This is yours. You deal with it.
Mate, I dealt with it a few posts back. I’m back in the room now. You’ve quoted a humorous post. That was gentle joshing.

You can put the jobby back down now. We’ve all recovered our composure.

Mate, I dealt with it a few posts back. I’m back in the room now. You’ve quoted a humorous post. That was gentle joshing.

You can put the jobby back down now. We’ve all recovered our composure.
You deal with your own issues so nobody else has to in future. Don’t ever push your stuff on me. It’s unkind and unfair. You’ve unfortunately made clear we aren’t mates, so you can cut that out too. You can’t just upset someone by singling them out, push your paranoia on them and make them responsible for it, and then start talking about literal shit and sarcastically calling them ‘mate’.

Sorry to repost this. But I just sent this to a friend who gives zero fuck about about all this but almost had a breakdown after reading it. It's worth another friday giggle.

He tells readers how his father, King Charles, used to give him an annual allowance for formal wear, such as suits, but he shopped cheaper for other items.

"For my everyday casual clothes I'd go to TK Maxx, the discount store. I was particularly fond of their once-a-year sale, when they'd be flush with items from Gap or J.Crew, items that had just gone out of season or were slightly damaged," the Duke of Sussex says.

"If you timed it right, got there on the first day of the sale, you could snag the same clothes that others were paying top prices for down the high street! With two hundred quid you could look like a fashion plate."

The 38-year-old continues to share his unusual method for shopping, which involved getting to the shop 15 minutes before closing time and hurrying up to the top floor with a basket in hand.

Even when my then teenager had a weekend job in TKMaxx, meaning I had discount, the only things I bought were feather cushions and a silicone whisk.
Believe me, I tried, but the madness of the shoe and clothing departments made them a total no go.

Can we please get back to talking about something relevant now? Like the Hapsburg dynasty? Did their madness actually come from the Trastamara side of things? It’s my view that it did.

Nothing's off limits (barring cleaners, aeroplanes, cheese, beans, panicking on a boat, injecting coke into one's cock or spunking on the cat).

You mentioned the name of an old poster and people went all 'nam, nothing more.

Screenshot_20230113_152931_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom