Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

One of the most infamous Big Brother contestants, who went from pantomime villain to national treasure when she was diagnosed with and later died from cancer. Can’t remember her name.

I seem to recall the story was a bit more eventful then that. Something along the lines of:
  1. Ha ha look at that common thicko
  2. Actually its really bad to point and laugh at someone because they are a common thicko. Shame on you
  3. It turns out she's a bit racist so its fine to point and laugh and throw in some hate whilst you're there
  4. Oh she has terminal cancer and her kids are about to lose their mother. She's a Saint!

God this country is depressing at times.

Yep , Jade Goody. plenty of sneering as they knocked her down, then elevated sainthood as she was dying from cervical cancer IIRC. Like a reverse Katie price/ Jordan. appalling behavior. Viz took the Chris Morris approach with this ad- that fine line between taking the piss and the swipe at the red top vermin and pulled it off i think

I seem to recall the story was a bit more eventful then that. Something along the lines of:
  2. Actually its really bad to point and laugh at someone because they are a common thicko. Shame on you
  3. It turns out she's a bit racist so its fine to point and laugh and throw in some hate whilst you're there
  4. Oh she has terminal cancer and her kids are about to lose their mother. She's a Saint!

Yes, that's quite right. My mind had washed off details fo the whole affair, but it was pretty much as you summarise. IIRC her mother came into play at some point as well.

Because of the publicity around her condition a lo5 of women got themselves checked, as a result a lot of lives were saved.

I doubt it.

She’s been sat in a box for over three months now, all alone with nothing to do other than contemplate that box being her world forever. So far nothing has gone her way, unless she is more stupid than one of Andy’s alibis she’ll realise that the only way out of this mess will be to start singing. Her trial is not for another nine months at least, she’ll grass.

She’s been sat in a box for over three months now, all alone with nothing to do other than contemplate that box being her world forever. So far nothing has gone her way, unless she is more stupid than one of Andy’s alibis she’ll realise that the only way out of this mess will be to start singing. Her trial is not for another nine months at least, she’ll grass.
She might get a reduced sentence for not grassing.

Back
Top Bottom