Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

Doesn't seem to say what Glamis was charged with but assuming it was indecent assault I had thought that the max was more like ten years than "up to five".Perhaps things are done differently in Scotland?

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time pilots is co-operating with the FBI, and has confirmed the late pedophile hosted Bill Clinton on his private plane, nicknamed the Lolita Express.

Though he declined to make a statement to The Mirror when contacted, David Rodgers, who flew Epstein and his inner circle, has reportedly been assisting with the investigation into the pedophile ring.

“I can’t talk,” Mr Rodgers told The Mirror from his Lake Worth, Florida home.

That 10% +ive towards Andrew Windsor; FFS :facepalm:

View attachment 258142
Suppose the Intermittently Sweaty Community is larger that you think.

I'm sure that was an online survey. You can imagine, in the old days of in person questionnaires:

'And are you favourable or not favourable to Prince Andrew?'
- erm, yeah, I suppose so, who cares? Oh hang on, isn't he the...
'Erm, well, yes, he is actually'
- Can I change my vote?

Suppose the Intermittently Sweaty Community is larger that you think.

dunno really

in some ways i'm pleasantly surprised it's only 10%

there will be some who take any combination of the following lines -

• he's royal and the royals can do no wrong (isn't that more or less what that twat johnson said?)
  • he's royal and therefore if he does anything wrong he has the right to because he's royal
  • it's her fault / she was asking for it / she's a publicity and / or money seeker

Only 49% against Markle which is impressive for the amount of negative press coverage, plus there were 40,000 (?) complaints about Morgan's calling her out.

Eta: the one where he said he didn't believe her about being depressed (I think).

Last edited:
Whilst I still think it's very very unlikely he'll ever face any kind of legal sanction, It's going to be very difficult for He Who Cannot Sweat to rebuild any public role for himself. He may have the full support of the Queen (his Mum is hardly a neutral bystander) but getting the support of people with money and power (as opposed to just influence) is going to be a lot harder. Not many companies or organisations want people going on social media and posting their logo with "The Brand of Nonces" as a caption.

hmph, today I learn there is site called royal.uk, lists all the parasites and what they get up to. Under Andrew's bit there is a statement that he's stepping back from shaking hands and shit, then there's a link to his personal site, which takes you back to the top of the page you just came from There's also a link to click on to find out about all the great work he does for charidee, click on that and it tells you a lot of them do charity shit and you can search a royal, click on his name and you go back to the top of the page again. They're well shot of him. The sweaty nonce.

hmph, today I learn there is site called royal.uk, lists all the parasites and what they get up to. Under Andrew's bit there is a statement that he's stepping back from shaking hands and shit, then there's a link to his personal site, which takes you back to the top of the page you just came from There's also a link to click on to find out about all the great work he does for charidee, click on that and it tells you a lot of them do charity shit and you can search a royal, click on his name and you go back to the top of the page again. They're well shot of him. The sweaty nonce.
frankly it's usually the people he meets who step back from shaking hands with him

Moar on Ghislaine:

Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein, was charged on Monday for the first time with sex-trafficking of a minor, as federal prosecutors accused her of grooming a 14-year-old girl to engage in sexual acts with Mr. Epstein and later paying her.

A new federal indictment filed in Manhattan charged that on multiple occasions between 2001 and 2004, the girl provided nude massages to Mr. Epstein at his Palm Beach, Florida, residence, during which he engaged in sex acts with her.

The new charges against Ms. Maxwell go further than those contained in an earlier indictment that accused her of helping Mr. Epstein recruit, groom and ultimately sexually abuse girls, but did not include sex-trafficking allegations [...]

Her trial is in July, seemed a long way off, but with lockdowns and that the months just fly by. That she hasn’t yet worked out that once the US get on to you the only way out is pleading is quite amusing. OJ was an aberration, that won’t happen again and she’ll grow very, very old in prison unless she gives them something. The system is shit beyond words, but she needs to learn fast that a few million dollars means fuck all once you are in their sights.

Back
Top Bottom