Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

I don't think I've seen anyone doing this tbh
You obviously hang with half decent human beings I quote and lots of variations of this shite.
Prince Andrew is guilty of nothing worse than exercising poor judgement. Certainly nothing criminally wrong. I quote this bullshit and similar variations :mad:
Prince Andrew is guilty of nothing worse than exercising poor judgement. Certainly nothing criminally wrong.

About 10 years ago, he allegedly had sex with a 17-year old girl in a place where she was over the age of consent. He was 50 and unmarried, so nothing criminal there. A bit creepy, yeah, but there are lots of 17-year olds, male and female, willing to shag a rich, famous celebrity no matter what his/her age.

The young lady in question has alleged that she was forced to have sex with the Prince. Not BY Prince Andrew, but by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. So, nothing criminal there on Andy’s part.

As the sex allegedly took place during parties, which would have included a lot of alcohol and probably a few other intoxicants, Prince Andrew claims he doesn’t remember the young lady or having sex with her. Not particularly surprising under the circumstances.

Nothing in any of the young lady’s public statements claim that she ever told Andrew she was being “forced” or “trafficked”. He may not be the brightest Crayola in the Royal Crayon Box, but he’s not so stupid that he’d ever go down that road.

About 10 years ago, he allegedly had sex with a 17-year old girl in a place where she was over the age of consent. He was 50 and unmarried, so nothing criminal there. A bit creepy, yeah, but there are lots of 17-year olds, male and female, willing to shag a rich, famous celebrity no matter what his/her age.

The young lady in question has alleged that she was forced to have sex with the Prince. Not BY Prince Andrew, but by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. So, nothing criminal there on Andy’s part.

As the sex allegedly took place during parties, which would have included a lot of alcohol and probably a few other intoxicants, Prince Andrew claims he doesn’t remember the young lady or having sex with her. Not particularly surprising under the circumstances.

Nothing in any of the young lady’s public statements claim that she ever told Andrew she was being “forced” or “trafficked”. He may not be the brightest Crayola in the Royal Crayon Box, but he’s not so stupid that he’d ever go down that road.

You obviously hang with half decent human beings I quote and lots of variations of this shite.
Prince Andrew is guilty of nothing worse than exercising poor judgement. Certainly nothing criminally wrong. I quote this bullshit and similar variations :mad:
Prince Andrew is guilty of nothing worse than exercising poor judgement. Certainly nothing criminally wrong.

Are you on a nonce forum as well as urban or something?

All of this would seem to be true, he hasn't done anything illegal or criminal, he has just been a massive creep that must make people in the same room feel like they need a shower but no actual crimes have been committed. His massive fucking arrogance and sense of entitlement that he so adroitly demonstated in his interview didn't win him many friends either. I really doubt he will face any consequence other than lack of face now, I doubt Maxwell has anything on him either or at least not solidly provable anyway, Her word alone won't be enough to convict someone in his position, there will need to be hard proof. She might know stuff but I don't think she can prove stuff or I would have expected her to sing like a canary by now.

On the issue of age, Virginia Guiffre was 17 when she was trafficked to the U.K. to shag him. The trafficking part was Epstein and Maxwell’s crime. Having been trafficked Ms Guiffre was a prostitute and having sex with a 17 year old prostitute in the U.K. is a crime, even if unknowingly. Not sure if it were when he done done it.

On the issue of age, Virginia Guiffre was 17 when she was trafficked to the U.K. to shag him. The trafficking part was Epstein and Maxwell’s crime. Having been trafficked Ms Guiffre was a prostitute and having sex with a 17 year old prostitute in the U.K. is a crime, even if unknowingly. Not sure if it were when he done done it.
Even if it was illegal at the time it was 20 years ago and it comes down to her word against his, even setting aside the whole Prince of The Realm thing, it's not likely the CPS would decide to do anything.

Oh I think him and the Sussexes have hammered a few nails in the coffin lid but I still think abolition of them is a couple of generations of,f not in my lifetime but I like to think that one day my grandson will be sat there in the pub and raise a glass to me.
"Grandad Mick was right about these fuckers all along, rest in peace Grandad"

Did you give up the job as a screw and become a professional nonce apologist?

Whether Andrew broke the law is immaterial.

His behavior was vile, and he should not have any place whatever in UK public life.

What a clusterfuck the Queen's children have been, with the exception of Edward.

I can just imagine the late D of Es comments when he heard about Andrew, it would have been along the lines of 'What the fuck next?'

Whether Andrew broke the law is immaterial.

His behavior was vile, and he should not have any place whatever in UK public life.

What a clusterfuck the Queen's children have been, with the exception of Edward.

I can just imagine the late D of Es comments when he heard about Andrew, it would have been along the lines of 'What the fuck next?'
From what I remember, the duke was accused of bullying edward over his failed military career.

Back
Top Bottom