Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

I have an interest in collecting nonsense
When my gran died, we hired one of these house clearance places who told my Mum to take anything she wanted and they would give her a grand for everything left. My brother and I cleared it out and took away a few bits of jewellery but mostly stuff with sentimental value like photos and my grandad's drawings. She had loads of royal tat, plates, mugs etc some of it going back to the coronation. I would imagine to people who treasure this stuff some of it would be valuable.
The Q brothers are not such people and we would have just skipped it so we left it for the house clearance peeps. He was really happy when he came and paid my Mum so presumably he knew people daft enough to buy it.

When my gran died, we hired one of these house clearance places who told my Mum to take anything she wanted and they would give her a grand for everything left. My brother and I cleared it out and took away a few bits of jewellery but mostly stuff with sentimental value like photos and my grandad's drawings. She had loads of royal tat, plates, mugs etc some of it going back to the coronation. I would imagine to people who treasure this stuff some of it would be valuable.
The Q brothers are not such people and we would have just skipped it so we left it for the house clearance peeps. He was really happy when he came and paid my Mum so presumably he knew people daft enough to buy it.
I'd imagine Coronation era stuff might have some historical value at this point, with implications for its resale price.

Soon after they removed a Savile statue and his gravestone from display I proposed they set up a Museum of Redacted Public Statuary. It'll need a new fucking wing for Prince Creepo's stuff.

We could perhaps commission Tracy Emin to do an installation: 'The Upstairs at Ghislaine's that I Never Visited'.

Damien Hirst could chip in with 'The Physical Impossibility of Sweat in the Mind of Someone Living'.

Of course Monet would be star of the show with 'Déjeuner sur l'herbe la Pizza Express'

Back
Top Bottom