Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

So just Twitter links then. Another of which has a comment to indicate that these aren't recent pics. And another with Soros and Rothschilds hashtags. 🤔

So just Twitter links then. Another of which has a comment to indicate that these aren't recent pics. And another with Soros and Rothschilds hashtags. 🤔
I thought it strange that there is a lack of facemasks in the footage but if it is from last year I don't remember it being reported.

You could always search twitter yourself. You asked for some links (I presumed youmeant twitter) & provided a few from the last hour or so. Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick.

He almost certainly is an abuser and has a well documented set of allegations against him, including rape. But to answer your question, even though clinton seems to have been a regular on the nonce's plane, there are no specific epstein related allegations against him (afaik).

I thought there were at least a couple in the Epstein series on Netflix?

Well this was certainly from this year if you listen to it.

The first tweet of the three shows the protest moving to Buck house I presume.

It’s set up Qanon shits. Like the way the bloke starts with there being more cops there than at a BLM rally, cos ‘that was a fake, this is real shit’

Well this twitter video shows a protestor wearing a mask at 8 seconds in.

EgISGxvXgAsGR_O

#saveourchildren is current Qanon bullshit, from that tag alone it's not from last year.
weird thing is that I thought the Qanon/pizzagate crap was at least partly meant to serve as a distraction away from the epstein/maxwell reality.
I'm surprised they are wearing masks tbh because from what I see from reddit the crossover bewteen USA Qanon idiots and covid-19 deniers is very large indeed.

It hadn't really struck me that epstein was the reason the #saveourchildren idiots have got going. I'd assumed it was just pure invention like the mole children, but if epstein held parties and more kids were groomed then that's where they're getting the high-level paedophile ring cover-up from.

but I'm now assuming the mole children are just an invention :hmm:

They were probably psychopathic, but they were obviously very intelligent and together. You must have met psychopaths before, usually it's a disability and they have awful short and violent lives, especially if they are born in poor circumstances.

I should not have used 'brilliant' though, that was just me getting carried away with myself
I don't think it's accurate to portray being psychopathic as a disability.

True, but it suggests that they know there's a good deal more to come out.
I don't think Brenda's advisors know anymore than the public but until Maxwell's trial is over they must be shitting themselves she will reveal stuff. No doubt He Who Cannot Sweat has assured them of his total innocence but after that car crash interview of his, they probably don't believe him anymore than I do.

he should blaze the prince philip memorial route from doris bay to austin head

View attachment 230321
the proposed route across south georgia
Is it possible to propose that the people's justice committee consider a slight re-routing of the memorial route to take in the (considerably higher) col between Mount Roots and Nordenskjold Peak? I'm at that altitude the views over to Undine South Harbour would be more rewarding?

Back
Top Bottom