Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

It will be fucking brazen if she dies. I expect though given it's the FBI who nicked her they will coop her up somewhere safe whilst she sings.
Whether they act on the information rather depends on what it is and about whom.
If she names an ex president for instance they might bury it.

I thought it was pretty brazen the first time Epstein was found hanging, but was cut down and revived.

She's minted (I assume. Cap'n Bob must have stashed some of it away) and well connected. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she walks like Epstein did first time round.

By all accounts she’s not. Bobbing Bob seems to have cast her adrift when he went for a swim and the cupboard was bare. Which is why she was sniffing around those who did have wedge.

She's minted (I assume. Cap'n Bob must have stashed some of it away) and well connected. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she walks like Epstein did first time round.

Not so sure post Epstein's 'suicide'. I wondered if The Donald might be implicated. but a bit of a web search looks like a much as a twat he is, his Epstein interaction seems to have involved adult models and potentially pre the worst of Epstein's rap sheet

Might not be liquid, but might have some property in her name. Rumoured to have property in London.

Seems to prefer freeloading off others though.

17 pages :thumbs:
The 17-page, six-count indictment filed by the FBI charges Maxwell with a host of crimes, including conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, enticement of a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and perjury.

Including a nice perjury to round things off.

Her only hope of seeing streets again is if she sings louder and prouder than Tenby male voice choir!

Coincidence?

Eb7WW8OXQAA0F55

i've been to NH a number of times, splendidly beautiful but largely poor. i did a quick look up of the town where they found her, it appears to be more prosperous than average. i wonder if some of the properties there aren't second houses for NYers or massholes.

Not so sure post Epstein's 'suicide'. I wondered if The Donald might be implicated. but a bit of a web search looks like a much as a twat he is, his Epstein interaction seems to have involved adult models and potentially pre the worst of Epstein's rap sheet

Suprised your search didn't uncover this nudge, nudge, wank, wank quote :

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side
.”

Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

Old Pervy Locks acknowledging and revelling in the very worst of it.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side
.”

Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

A vintage example of the Trumpian "people say" rhetorical device, there.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

I am surprised that wasn't the top Google return! Grim.

i've been to NH a number of times, splendidly beautiful but largely poor. i did a quick look up of the town where they found her, it appears to be more prosperous than average. i wonder if some of the properties there aren't second houses for NYers or massholes.

Indeed. Its maybe a lakeside option for those that tire of the hamptons or Cape Cod. Beautiful area tho, can very New England chocolate boxy. Decent airport at manchester that helps. winnepasaukee and the lakes are just up the road

Back
Top Bottom