Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prime Minister Truss dressed as a...

I think this is for an Observer photo shoot.
My probably erroneous assumption is that because Truss is bereft of any ideas, let alone creative ones about her appearances in the media, she just acquiesced to all of the photographer’s suggestions, who was having fun with a less than specific brief

Everything is a photo op. If her media advisers tell her it's a good idea she'll do it. Everything she says and does is a result of her advisors, she hasn't done anything off her own bat in years.

Would like to see a photo opp with banging techno DJ The Truss (she apparently refers to herself as The Truss. Of course she does) He’s probably not a fan though.

I had similar thoughts. I even went and tried to replicate the grip she has on the spoon. Nothing about this person makes sense.
She can't be real. Physically she seems alien; does she have stiff little fingers?

Her ideology seems to be to pick whatever the worst answer to a given situation presented, during the worst socioeconomic crisis she has ever known.

If we're allowing horrendous puns already, can I nominate "Truss-DUP Turkey" as a future headline when Liz drops a complete clanger in Stormont over the Northern Ireland Protocol in the run up to christmas?

I think stdP and Elpenor, kabbes etc are right. I imagine the red tops are already planning ahead for the gift of Liz Truss as PM.
We need a sweepstakes thread for predicting punning headlines.

Last edited:
She can't be real. Physically she seems alien; does she have stiff little fingers?

Her ideology seems to be to pick whatever the worst answer to a given situation presented, during the worst socioeconomic crisis she has ever known.

Hence my earlier pic of her as the Playmobil Thatcher.

I think this thread actually tells us something significant about who and what she is. It’s remarkable how easy it’s been to take any picture of her at all and find some other context, some other interpretation of her meaning and intention.

She’s so malleable, so vapid that she becomes a cipher for whatever anyone wants to express. She’s a tabula rasa for the tories.

She is Play Doh in human form.

chief-secretary-to-the-treasury-liz-truss-tries-her-hand-at-making-black-puddings-with-matt-cockin-as-part-of-her-visit-to-the-fruit-pig-company-wisbech-to-make-the-case-for-the-brexit-deal-ahead-of-the-mps-voting-on-tuesday-R73N5A.jpg

Dog shit enthusiast
We need a professional critique on technique, poise and style, albionism

I do happen to like the way she helps us to remember all the styles from our past supreme leaders :facepalm::thumbs:

truss cameron.jpg

Back
Top Bottom