Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prime Minister Truss dressed as a...

Fantastic range of looks from the kids there, second from the left looks like the photographer's just said something about his mum, third one is making absolutely no effort to hide how much he does not want to be there.
I'm with the second & third from left; always makes me angry when wanky headteachers allow their charges to used for political photo-ops.

If we're allowing horrendous puns already, can I nominate "Truss-DUP Turkey" as a future headline when Liz drops a complete clanger in Stormont over the Northern Ireland Protocol in the run up to christmas?

Here's one of her doing her best Paul Newman impression.
1660425951406.jpeg
1660426019170.jpeg

As the Very Hungry Caterpillar:
1660426258024.jpeg
1660426338528.jpeg

Googling ministers images they must just all use the same photographer and the same opportunity ideas book for last 50 years :D

Im unsure whether Im more worried now than when I thought Gavin Williamson was going to be next P.M but they are equal on Table Tennis skills and she just beats him on horse handling

gaqve truss table tennis.jpg

gavin truss horse.jpg

Last edited:
Googling ministers images they must just all use the same photographer and the same opportunity ideas book for last 50 years :D

Im unsure whether Im more worried now than when I thought Gavin Williamson was going to be next P.M but they are equal on Table Tennis skills and she just beats him on horse handling
The important question is, how does she compare to Tim Farron when it comes to milk handling?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers! :eek:

Invasion-Of-The-Body-Snatchers-Horse-Cropped.jpg

Body-Snatchers-1280x721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom