Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prime Minister Truss dressed as a...

FGo0RxMX0AEAzEJ

Queen Elizabeth II
A line has been crossed here no way would I accept her as a Queen Elizabeth II impersonator

Her one skill is managing to look like she’s having a good time. In all these photos, she looks natural in a way that Sunak or Starmer or May or Miliband or Corbyn or Hague or Brown or Cameron could only dream of. Johnson pulled off a different trick, namely “comedy buffoon fish out of water”. Meanwhile, Blair always looked like he was working out the best next move.

Her one skill is managing to look like she’s having a good time. In all these photos, she looks natural in a way that Sunak or Starmer or May or Miliband or Corbyn or Hague or Brown or Cameron could only dream of. Johnson pulled off a different trick, namely “comedy buffoon fish out of water”. Meanwhile, Blair always looked like he was working out the best next move.
Good point; well made.

It's when she's asked questions about things like..er...politics that she takes on the full Cunk facial mode and the easy photo-op smile withers:

1660398564855.png

1. Train Driver (not ASLEF)

View attachment 337209
That reminds me of the equally useless Defense Secretary etc Gavin hes had many jobs too and she may find yet another role bring him back hes our utterly useless local mp too and now Sir Gavin
hes also one for local photo ops and fails to achieve anything in any job too frightening future with this lot of lazy fakers really

1660337624780.png

gavin.jpg

Last edited:
sadly i cannot find a picture of Truss dressed up as Hiroo Onado still defending brexit after 29 years...

Last edited:
As I was reading a couple of posts before yours, I was thinking just how spectacularly awful she looks when she's trying to look like she's having a good time :hmm:

As I was reading a couple of posts before yours, I was thinking just how spectacularly awful she looks when she's trying to look like she's having a good time :hmm:
Well, we’ll all read things different ways. But if I can somehow picture myself not knowing who she is or what she’s done, I think I would see somebody that looks quite fun. And that’s what plenty of people are going to see, I think.

Back
Top Bottom