Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prime Minister Truss dressed as a...

That guy to her right seems to be holding out his hand defensively as if to say "let her have her fun". Her carers know she loves these outings.
eh? 'that guy' is our Chancellor Of The Exhequer. You may have noticed he's been in the news a bit recently

TV sign language interpreter
Johnson-Truss-1038x778.jpg

I don't understand why anyone would pose in such strange clothes, making them look even older and more tired and standing in a way that makes perspective look like a non euclidean lie
Fashion. I think that was some kind of editorial/interview photoshoot and there was a wide variety of clothes no-one would actually wear in real life.

Plus wide leg trousers down to the floor are supposedly on trend right now.

LT top right >>> tory cumface thread
No, top right looks like she's just been asked for loose change by a homeless person, and decided to launch at them into one of her self improvement spiels.

Bottom left is the orgasm face. Top left is her 'I dragged myself up from the Yorkshire gutters - it's not easy to be an upper middle class white girl, growing up with two professional parents who love you and raise you to fly the nest to Oxbridge' face. Bottom right is her 'I don't give a fuck and will happily shaft my best friend if push comes to shove, so just think what I'd be prepared to do to the rest of you' face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom