Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post your most controversial food/drink opinions

Don't most people agree with that though?

Everybody knows that sliced white bread makes the best, so it's hardly controversial.

I do suspect, however, that Spymaster hasn't actually bought bread for some decades. It's all Warburtons, Kingsmill or Hovis (yes, Hovis white bread) these days Spy.

White bread barely even counts as food never mind as bread. There is no circumstances when white bread is "best". Not even good enough for ducks 3 reasons why you shouldn't feed bread to ducks

Coffee is horrible and baked beans should be banned. Most takeaways are disappointing, festival food same, street food at Camden market is worse than both of these.

Cold roast chicken sandwiches benefit greatly from a dousing of malt vinegar
Fish fingers should only ever be cooked by grilling
Olives are grapes that have gone bad, cleverly marketed as a different thing

You should try my olives. I use three different methods of curing and the flavours vary between the three.

Do people fry fishfingers? Boil them?

:thumbsdown:

Vinegar should only ever be used to add an acidic element to main dishes such as sauces and curries and never as a stand alone condiment.

I don't think I have any controversial food or drink opinions but maybe that's because I just assume that what I think is canon.

I didn't used to see the point of spirits but shortly before I basically gave up drinking I started to appreciate the pack they punch, so, not even that.

Back
Top Bottom