Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

FEj49WPXsAImREL

Boris Johnson is not suing a news outlet that ran claims he made a “callous jibe” about his own wife, Downing Street said today.

A source told The New European Mr Johnson had claimed he had “buyer’s remorse” after marrying Carrie, who is pregnant with the couple’s second child, last year.

I'm still a bit amazed that this self-centred blancmange with hair is still as popular as he is. At least with the electorate. The parliamentary Tory Party are starting to turn, citing 'character issues' that were blindingly obvious to any vaguely sentient person years ago.

Despite the futility of it, I'm looking forward to the usual Tory regicide that comes eventually :thumbs:

Boris is screwed, The Express has the Headline today "Boris IS Still a Winner" Based on 'The Rule of The Express Weather Headlines' assume the opposite and you can't go far wrong. :thumbs:
THe smallprint reveals that he is still a winner of the most hated tory shithead competition.

His mad idea of having a bridge between Ireland and Scotland has been scrapped, because of high forecasted costs.

Fuck me, I did not see that coming :rolleyes:
Fortunately there is no danger of the grytviken - buenos aires friendship bridge being cancelled, so Johnson will get to work on it

His mad idea of having a bridge between Ireland and Scotland has been scrapped, because of high forecasted costs.

Fuck me, I did not see that coming :rolleyes:

there's a surprise

and :) at peter hendy for managing to do a feasibility study rather than just laughing at the whole thing...

Back
Top Bottom