Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

the headline is clickbate, the facts fully revealed in the article are more complex....
I know, I was just joking - psylocybin has so much therapeutic potential, ketamine too. It does need to be legalised for research and treatment, if not recreational use.
I am currently reading an excellent book on this by Michael Pollan called How To Change Your Mind

Last edited:
the headline is clickbate, the facts fully revealed in the article are more complex....
It's actually pretty much a non-story. An MP has asked for the issue to be looked into, so the inference is that Johnston is doing that, although there's no evidence of it. Meanwhile, various other government departments spit out the usual "drug" boilerplate. Nothing to see here.

oodly the company involved has links to the tories

a tory doner and May hubbie works for the place

...that crossed my mind too, another related story floated by the guardian was looking into music being used in psychedelic therapies, if this came about it would probably just mean a new income stream for big music publishing companies...

Well done Nick Robinson, someone needs to cut through the obfuscation bluster bluff and ballshit, that's just his style as an interviewer. Nadine Dorries should hang her head in shame, threats to journalists like that is the behavior of a nazi

Sounds like Johnson is getting on board with the penguin plan. Who says u75 has no influence?

Mr Johnson said it was "so sad", and quipped: "We could feed some of the human beings to the animals."

Ms Steele replied: "We could have a vote later and ask if there's any candidates."

Back
Top Bottom