Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

got out early today it was quiet enough to treat myself to a full 90 mins at fast pace. feel almost approaching human.

saw something a little smaller than a seagull fly down into the brook, would that be a heron? (too far away to notice anything other than size and (for seagull) unlikely location.

got out early today it was quiet enough to treat myself to a full 90 mins at fast pace. feel almost approaching human.

saw something a little smaller than a seagull fly down into the brook, would that be a heron? (too far away to notice anything other than size and (for seagull) unlikely location.
Herons are the giraffe of the bird world with long necks. Larger than seagulls but smaller than swans. :)

I miss open water on my walks. In my part of the North Downs all the watercourses are only temporarily visible after very heavy rains. The rest of the time they're underground. I think there's only one permanent natural pond nearby that I could possibly walk to. I'll have to see if I can get there one day soon.

Back
Top Bottom