Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pics from your State Sanctioned Exercise.

UK based, low budget, rural horror film right there. Needs middle class couple with OS map to sniffily declare their right of way then subsequently get mauled by the massive Alsatian that's obviously just round the corner.
:D

It’s only a matter of time. The path actually goes round the side of the farm, but it’s not very clear due to all the abandoned cars and farm machinery you have to avoid :facepalm:

only get as far as horses if i go what used to be my long run route and/or walk to college, which i haven't done in ages. might be worth pencilling in for a needing a lonnnnng walk day.

might do a hill-training trudge in the rain thisafty. i like going out in the rain...

only get as far as horses if i go what used to be my long run route and/or walk to college, which i haven't done in ages. might be worth pencilling in for a needing a lonnnnng walk day.

might do a hill-training trudge in the rain thisafty. i like going out in the rain...
Lots of horses around here. More horses than livestock around here I would think. That one's in a field by the footpath which runs up the hillside from my road.

have you never done a 365 project Leafster? gets you thinking :)

which is why i'll always prefer a walk over anything faster. gives me chance to stop and think without some twat running into my backside :D (the warning is the civilian clothing :thumbs:)

have you never done a 365 project Leafster? gets you thinking :)

which is why i'll always prefer a walk over anything faster. gives me chance to stop and think without some twat running into my backside :D (the warning is the civilian clothing :thumbs:)
Is that where you take a photo everyday? I have thought about it before but have never got round to it.

Back
Top Bottom