Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paralympics Opening Ceremony

Given up and come home as the sound was so quiet in the pub :mad: Tbf it doesn't seem like we've missed much by missing the commentary :D

Given up and come home as the sound was so quiet in the pub :mad: Tbf it doesn't seem like we've missed much by missing the commentary :D

Was the sound that quiet for Olympics opening ceremony?

You should tell them they're discriminating :D

Was the sound that quiet for Olympics opening ceremony?

You should tell them they're discriminating :D

:D

Tbf the telly was originally completely borked and then they got the picture working but no sound. Slightly better than the Dogstar though where both picture and sound were working but the projector was so dusty it looked like there was a permanent sprinkling of stardust over the entire screen :D

:D

Tbf the telly was originally completely borked and then they got the picture working but no sound. Slightly better than the Dogstar though where both picture and sound were working but the projector was so dusty it looked like there was a permanent sprinkling of stardust over the entire screen :D

Sounds like you're better off at home then :)

Dammit - missed it working late.

Any good on the whole?

Any amusing anti-ATOS protests?

From this thread all I can ascertain is that there were some nice cardigans...

Some folk on twitter are saying that the GB athletes hid the ATOS branded lanyards by tucking them into their clothes. I'm watching online, so couldn't really see too well.

I'm recording it so will have to check at some stage

Then again, maybe they're more scared of protestors against ATOS rather than it being a sneak protest themselves? :hmm:

Dammit - missed it working late.

Any good on the whole?

Any amusing anti-ATOS protests?

From this thread all I can ascertain is that there were some nice cardigans...
The beginning was really stylish sci-fi theme and the speeches from Stephen Hawkings were great.

I'm looking at other athletes (non GB) and there's plenty not showing their lanyards. It's only 15 degrees outside now so it's probably a bit nippy, so not convinced this is any sort of protest at all

Back
Top Bottom