Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paralympics Chit Chat

Nice pics but you set up another thread for pics and you need to be the first to post some 2012 ones. Hopefully you can share more. Were you really close to the front or just got a good zoom lens?

Row 25. 16x zoom

Do you want to see more then? What do you want to see pics of?

I've been working the last three evenings and unable to watch any Paralympics. Am so glad I could see it tonight. :)

Is he shouting fuck? :hmm::D

Yeah! :D

What a fantastic night at the stadium, and at the pool (go Jo!)

Something which people might not have seen tonight...I was watching the swimming earlier on the live steram, this was a lovely moment when Yasuhiro Tanaka got his medal and flowers, listen for the cheer at 1:27:

Yeah! :D

What a fantastic night at the stadium, and at the pool (go Jo!)

Something which people might not have seen tonight...I was watching the swimming earlier on the live steram, this was a lovely moment when Yasuhiro Tanaka got his medal and flowers, listen for the cheer at 1:27:

brilliant :D:D:D

You're going to have to wait. Gotta wake himself up and rewind back to David Weir and start watching again :D

I have lots of the stadium lit up. Which colour would you like? :hmm::D
I dont mind waiting. What other colours was the stadium? I only noticed it yellow or white. I want to see a nice one of the Orbit lit up as well. Any you have of the park live area, the aquatics centre, any other arenas you visited and athletes celebrating will be nice to see. I know I'm asking for a lot!

I dont mind waiting. What other colours was the stadium? I only noticed it yellow or white. I want to see a nice one of the Orbit lit up as well. Any you have of the park live area, the aquatics centre, any other arenas you visited and athletes celebrating will be nice to see. I know I'm asking for a lot!

White, Yellow (Gold), Pink, Purple, Blue, Aqua, Green

Not got as far as Park Live yet. Going to Goalball tomorrow and hoping to get into Wheelchair Rugby, but if we don't get into Wheelchair Rugby, may go to the big screens

Thought it was a good tribute Peacock gave to his coach, Dan Pfaff. Perhaps that's why the US aren't doing as well as for the Olympics if some of their best coaches are working for other countries.

Not got as far as Park Live yet. Going to Goalball tomorrow and hoping to get into Wheelchair Rugby, but if we don't get into Wheelchair Rugby, may go to the big screens
Blue then. :D

I didn't go far into Park Live but is good to go up the hill to where the Agitos sign is as it is probably one of the highest points on the site outside the arenas.

Wheelchair rugby - "Murderball" :D

Enjoyed what I saw of it on the telly but didn't have a clue what the rules were, lots of forward passes :confused:

Anyway, one of the things that disappointed me with the Paralympics was that they don't play the Chariots of Fire theme before the medal ceremonies. What is the music they play instead?

Oh and during the Olympics people moaned about the national anthem being a dirge. Most of the anthems I heard could be described as dirges. I like our dirge :)

Wheelchair rugby - "Murderball" :D

Enjoyed what I saw of it on the telly but didn't have a clue what the rules were, lots of forward passes :confused:

You can only have hold of the ball for so long and er... you have to crash into people a lot ;)

Back
Top Bottom