Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Panic over! Barcelona to London last-minute flight

Oops. Realise that had been accounted for so deleted it quickly.

I got the train when I went to Barcelona - it is a wonderful journey from Paris on a double decker train :) It is not cheaper, mind, and it takes a bit longer than flying. But thought I would share anyway :D :D

Hope you get home safely and on time.

was ziggy getting ready to come to the rescue?

tumblr_pcgiprDmlx1xs0upzo1_640.jpg

I hate Vuelling. My flight to Barcelona was delayed by seven hours once by those cunts so I consoled myself with much quaffing which resulted in me arriving pissed and leaving my iPhone in the Taxi from the airport (who promptly fucked off and didn’t bother responding to my desperate attempts to retrieve it).

I hate Vuelling. My flight to Barcelona was delayed by seven hours once by those cunts so I consoled myself with much quaffing which resulted in me arriving pissed and leaving my iPhone in the Taxi from the airport (who promptly fucked off and didn’t bother responding to my desperate attempts to retrieve it).

Not entirely the airline's fault, you be fair.

Wow, that was exciting. Glad you made it.

I can’t believe how many flights there are between Barcelona and london. That’s crazy. Like buses. If you had the money I really can see what remainers might mean about the benefits of the eu. You could just ‘pop to spain’ or France or wherever.

I can’t believe how many flights there are between Barcelona and london. That’s crazy. Like buses. If you had the money I really can see what remainers might mean about the benefits of the eu. You could just ‘pop to spain’ or France or wherever.
That's exactly what I used to do when I lived in Surrey. I'd go shopping in France, lunch in Belgium, or vice versa, weekends in the Netherlands regularly. By being members of the ferry or tunnel frequent traveller clubs it could be cheaper than spending the day in London.

We'll all still be able to pop over to Spain I'm sure. We won't be able to easily live or work there which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom