Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

One Man and his Campervan on BBC2 Utterly hilarious!!!!

Poor old Martin.

One moment Ed's defending against the invaders, saying we shouldn't be rude, then he's off on a thread all about Martin, which is what brought the invaders in the first place. Quite a few of which were either rude or nasty. About Martin or for Martin. Which we should respect.

Then we're meant to bad about Martin again.

Ed, are you for/against Twitter randoms who are for/against Martin and in that context for/against people taking the piss out of any of those? I'm a bit lost.

We need clarity. Martin needs clarity.

Ed, are you for/against Twitter randoms who are for/against Martin and in that context for/against people taking the piss out of any of those? I'm a bit lost.
I'm all for people being polite to polite new posters and being robust with robust new posters (if they so desire), although I'm not sure what these "Twitter randoms" are or why they're any different to the Google 'randoms' this site has always attracted.

HTH. HAND.

I'm all for people being polite to polite new posters and being robust with robust new posters (if they so desire), although I'm not sure what these "Twitter randoms" are or why they're any different to the Google 'randoms' this site has always attracted.

HTH. HAND.

All good. Still not understanding the evolution of these threads though.

Dogstar, 30 mins! :D

Back
Top Bottom