Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

One Man and his Campervan on BBC2 Utterly hilarious!!!!

It does look like it doesn't it?

I feel a bit wistful, not like the old board wars... The vultures circle round the once proud bear. :(

Are we *actually* being trolled by camper fans?

It's weirder than that. Some noobs joined to post hate for the show's presenter, then more noobs joined to counter that.

Have we ever been visited by two 'sides' at once, before?

Apparently this is down to Google and Twitter.

It's weirder than that. Some noobs joined to post hate for the show's presenter, then more noobs joined to counter that.

Have we ever been visited by two 'sides' at once, before?

Perhaps they usher in a new era for urban, that of the internet's referee?

I enjoyed this last night.

Some bloke bumbling round in a campervan. Looking at other vans and cooking a curry.

Whats not to like. :)

The fact he's a nincompoop? Actually that's a plus point, nothing I like more than shouting at the telly.

FYI: We now rank #1 in Google for "One Man and his Campervan BBC2" of course.
In fact, we're #3 for "One Man and his Campervan". The Tweet count (above) currently reads zero.

Anyway, the show's fucking shit.

FYI: We now rank #1 in Google for "One Man and his Campervan BBC2" of course.
In fact, we're #3 for "One Man and his Campervan". The Tweet count (above) currently reads zero.

Anyway, the show's fucking shit.

Pity we're not up there when you search Martin Dorey, I bet he vanity googles.

Yeah, Martin Dorey, as in Martin Dorey off the telly; this is Martin Dorey's website: Martin Dorey.
If you're keen to try and get urban75 near the top of Martin Dorey search results, it might be worth starting a Martin Dorey thread discussing Martin Dorey's many achievements.

I get nervous about starting new threads, even Martin Dorey ones.

Or, to be more accurate, I'm at that stage of drunkeness where it still seems like a bad idea.

Yes, that's right, I say Martin Dorey. Repeatedly. Martin Dorey. Martin Dorey. Martin Dorey. Martin Dorey. Martin Dorey.

Feel free to quote me on that.

Did you say Martin Dorey? That was Martin Dorey if you didn't get it. Martin Dorey. Martin. Dorey.

Currently not even front page, must try harder...I can't wait to read more information about Martin Dorey

Is this like some Beetlejuice thing? Keep saying Martin Dorey and he'll appear?

How many time will his name need saying? Martin Dorey I mean.

(currently number 120 in Google results)

Back
Top Bottom