Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mummy! Look what I made!! (The Urban 75 food gloating thread)

The usual Chicken Tika Masala..

SAM_1170.jpg

but this time I made my own nan breads :cool:

That wok looks well-seasoned. :cool:

*drool*

Bacon, pancakes and maple syrup is such an awesome combo!

It was my special Christmas breakfast last year

That wok looks well-seasoned. :cool:

I'm just getting it back to its former glory after 1 of the kids scrubbed it with the scourer side of the sponge :(
They are banned from touching my wok now, I bought them a non stick thing to use.

oooOOOooo!!
Gorgeous!

I'll find the pics of my first baking attempts!
it is 4 different flavours - vanilla (bottom), caramel, chocolate caramel and chocolate (top) covered in chocolate ganache and layered with caramel. You could feel the enamel fall off your teeth as you ate it :D :oops:

it is 4 different flavours - vanilla (bottom), caramel, chocolate caramel and chocolate (top) covered in chocolate ganache and layered with caramel. You could feel the enamel fall off your teeth as you ate it :D :oops:
Yeah, I can do one kind of vanilla sponge!

I like the white chocolate bits :D
I got the idea from Lionel Blue describing a large cake with one 4oz bar of chocolate broken into uneven fragments (the idea is that you get random amounts in each slice), then put into the plain cake mixture. Then decided that all it needed was more chocolate: Milk, plain, white, chocolate orange or maya gold (optional), cocoa powder, chocolate essence.

I got the idea from Lionel Blue describing a large cake with one 4oz bar of chocolate broken into uneven fragments (the idea is that you get random amounts in each slice), then put into the plain cake mixture. Then decided that all it needed was more chocolate: Milk, plain, white, chocolate orange or maya gold (optional), cocoa powder, chocolate essence.

I have no idea what Maya gold is.

You should have chucked some Caramac in :D

A brand of dark chocolate with orange oil and spices.

Maybe next time. Nothing to stop you adding Caramac if you want to. :p

I don't do cake making. Just thought it would be interesting to chuck some Caramac in. I used to be addicted to Caramac :D

Back
Top Bottom