Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Matthew Wright=smug c0nt

manny-p

candy coloured clown
I never liked his smug face anyway, although now he has taken it too far-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-16074720

THE father of murdered Stornoway teenager Liam Aitchison has slammed Channel 5 after presenter Matthew Wright joked about his son's murder.
Norman Aitchison said he was disgusted after loud mouth presenter Wright joked with his newspaper panel team about the 16-year-old's murder on his show yesterday.
But bosses at Channel 5 quickly deleted the grieving father's online criticism and tribute to his son, after Wright told hundreds of complaining viewers to grow up yesterday.

his laughter was extremely unprofessional. i'm not surprised people were upset. he just kept repeating 'murder' in a rolling Scots accent and then braying with laughter. it wasn't even a joke.

Got famous and rich and became what he claimed to despise while younger and open minded. Is that about right?

He was at the Beanfield as well, he seems to have lost a lot of his compassion recently, I used to love his show...

a group of us were invited to go on it as part of a discussion on homosexuality and religion at uni. im not sure if anyone did go on it in the end tho.

:D

article-2045151-0E39B65500000578-769_468x325.jpg

i watch the wright stuff every morning for 15-20 mins before i go to work. i like it for the celebs you get on with either uninformed opinions or being outright dodgy. remember christopher biggins being on not long ago on the subject of teen mothers or something and he came across as a misogynist with some of the language he was using. usually, amazingly, matthew wright is the one with a more moderate opinion and at least puts up a show of opposing some of the more right wing views of his guests.

but yes he is quite smug but im still surprised he thought laughing about murder is ok

a group of us were invited to go on it as part of a discussion on homosexuality and religion at uni. im not sure if anyone did go on it in the end tho.

Are the clergy accepted into the gay community these days? I've heard that a few of the more liberal minded homosexuals are willing to overlook the religiousness of these people and welcome them in. Not sure I approve of it myself.

Back
Top Bottom