Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Matthew Wright=smug c0nt

It's a football joke. Pretty good one too.

Just spied my arse and ditched SKy, ESPN, MUTV but was told I had to have C5. Saves me £40 a month but am conscious it might come across as mard.

My shortsighted neighbour came over the other night and said come and have a look at my new 46inch plasma telling me it had MUTV already installed on it. I looked at the TV then the remote and replied 'that says mute you twat'

I thought Channel 5 have first choice in the Europa and had signed up Manchester City and the team in Trafford. .ITV4 and ESPN rotate with second and fifth choices,third and fourth. If you put out a team woth Diouf, Mancheda and Evans you will be on tele text.

Anyway you are an FC United supporter?

I used to watch this show in the mid 90s. not sure if he is still with the Mirror newspaper, but alway preferred him to the horrible right-wing richard littlejohn.

I thought Channel 5 have first choice in the Europa and had signed up Manchester City and the team in Trafford. .ITV4 and ESPN rotate with second and fifth choices,third and fourth. If you put out a team woth Diouf, Mancheda and Evans you will be on tele text.

Hi 39. Wasnt being imtentionally rude..And maybe Im wrong and your right however Manchester United Football Club is my team, not brand United. And FC United is my baby team who I support not only in protest but as perhaps the role model for the future..I dont go to big United home games ( a few reasons- not just sucking Glazer cock) For all the shite at United, were on the flip side of the same coin as City/Chelsea and any other money bags team. Priced out/no atmosphere/aggressive stewarding. What more do you want. I agree with what you say re squad and Ferguson is deluded if he thinks its strong. Reason is United are broke full stop. But I dont dump my club for ginger dwarfs.

Oh meant to ask..your team is??

Back
Top Bottom