Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mass stabbing at Southport Kids’ Club 29/7/24

Two children have died, six out of another nine being treated are in a critical condition, as are two adults. :(
Not a fan of the death penalty...but is hard to have share a planet with someone who does that. if this cunt at a later date wants these 'juvenile' offences to be looked on compassionately so he come come out on licence he can fuck right off. I don't know what replaced Broadmoor with but the sort of fucker that can do this should rightly expect to spend the rest of his life there

More needed to be invested in mental health resources, what motivates young people to carry out horrific attacks like this. What possible traumas have alienated them so much from humanity and themselves. How to treat young people with problems and prevent further incidents.

Not a fan of the death penalty...but is hard to have share a planet with someone who does that. if this cunt at a later date wants these 'juvenile' offences to be looked on compassionately so he come come out on licence he can fuck right off. I don't know what replaced Broadmoor with but the sort of fucker that can do this should rightly expect to spend the rest of his life there

Broadmoor is still there, the Victorian part is closed down but a modern hospital is on the same site. He’ll probably start out at Rampton though.

No words for what’s happened, just utterly stunned and shudder to think of how the parents are feeling and how the survivors will cope.

Toddler / kids groups have been our little haven of sanity over the last 4 or so years.
That's where we received practical and emotional support, were advised as well as refered to other services, met other parents, had a laugh, shared tears, formed friendships and saw other kids grow.
But first of all, these groups provided us with warmth and safety.
I honestly don't know what i would have done without my local groups and their staff, helping us along during covid, severe illnesses, and other personal problems and general mayhem.
I'm deeply deeply shocked.
Words fail me.

Can we pls not make this thread about LF and other self-obsessed rightwingers?
Lets not give them oxygen. They have nothing valuable to say on the matter.

Yes. It’s not just their side either is it? The other side saw two kids dead and 6 in critical condition and their first thought is also ‘culture war’….

That's the name being bandied around on twitter, along with claims he's an asylum seeker arrived on a cross channel boat last year, No Idea (and probably neither do the people making the claims) as to what if any of that is true.
Not sure how that fits in with originally from Cardiff though.

I don't think he was an asylum seeker? The BBC are saying he moved to Southport from Cardiff ten years ago and is originally from Rwanda. The fact that he's black will hopefully not inflame things further. But yeh, it will.

Back
Top Bottom