Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

March for Palestine 21st October 2023/ photos

Some great pics. Although the 'Queers for Palestine' one is a tad confusing considering homosexuality is punished heavily in Gaza

Sydney also turning out in huge numbers earlier.

Saw similar apparently from Perth and Adelaide, too. Know the recent vote wasn't good, but still good to see numbers for this, at least.

(Not sure which of the threads is most appropriate, so figure maybe this'un as it's part of the same movement, but happy to shift it to another thread if preferred)

Bigger turnout than last week despite heavy rain. Good to see large numbers of Muslim women on march. The younger ones led most of the slogan chanting.

Last edited:
They should at least be Homosexuals for Hamas for the alliteration.

Maybe gets a bit more complicated now that “Queers” and “Homosexuals” are drifting apart in terms of synonymity.

Edit: although tbf I know more than one gay person who really doesn’t like the “Q” word..

Last edited:
Bigger turnout than last week despite heavy rain. Good to see large numbers of Muslim women on march. The younger ones led most of the slogan chanting.
I walked next to 3 young girls aged about 10 who led the slogans for a good while.

I didn't film or share them as I'm wary of what could happen if MSM see children chanting contentious slogans

I took some of these children's slogans with permission of the children

Attachments

• 20231021_121325.jpg
    20231021_121325.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20231021_134640.jpg
    20231021_134640.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom