Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 vanishes without trace

Well I guess it's either a catastrophic malfunction or a bomb. Some vessels reported seeing a smoke column, but found nothing on investigation. I'd have though a bomb would be more likely to leave wreckage.

Both passports were stolen on Phuket. One from a motorcycle hire company. Italian bloke returned to be told "his husband had been to pick it up."

Wonder how easy it is to travel on a stolen passport?
Aren't they uniquely numbered?
Do databases not exist of stolen passports?

Would be interesting to see if pictures of these dodgy passengers is released. Not sure what security is like at KLIA, ie. do they film people checking in, do they take photos of you before you go through security etc?

Been to KLIA, but not since 2007 and you could still take liquids on board then, and you didn't get the photos taken as you went through security like you do in UK airports. Still loads of cameras hidden around though

Or drug dealers Or North Korean spies.

With Italian and Austrian names :D

That has also occurred to me. If the passport holders were Asian looking, with European names, if I was on check-in, I'd be a bit suspicious, which makes me think that whoever had the passports was probably more western looking... maybe :hmm:

PS: I do realise that Asian people could have totally western sounding names and vice versa

I see reports the plane may have turned back, but there was no radio message.
The first suggests the pilots were in control, the second perhaps not.

some fuck on FB has just posted a link to the urban myth about pilots being taken up to heaven as part of the rapture. Im not going to detial it, but its utter shite

all good points, I did think about the drug running thing, but I also thought if you were doing that wouldn't you be a bit more careful than to book seats consecutively ?

however I am feeling less cold having had a logical think about things :)

all good points, I did think about the drug running thing, but I also thought if you were doing that wouldn't you be a bit more careful than to book seats consecutively ?

however I am feeling less cold having had a logical think about things :)

Yeah, but Italian and Austrian, could have just been a coincidence. Doesn't mean they know each other. Don't think there's any mention of how the flights were booked (ie. online, through a travel agent etc.) and whether both flights were paid on the same card etc. I may be wrong though

Yellow item spotted floating 100kms from Vietnam's Tho Chu island.

Dismissed as not being part of the 777 by Vietnamese authorities who have reported seeing part of an inner window wall during an aerial search.

A summary of debris reports (retracted and otherwise):

Spottings%2020140309B6.jpg

e2a: possible window liner:

0309%20debris%20Q1_-a001c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom