Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

Keep an eye out for his upcoming post about how he once went on holiday within 50 miles of Rochdale and so feels like a true native who would very much like to be considered for the next Labour MP there. Which would be funny if nothing else, two daft grifters trying to outdo each other.
Only one man for the job imo

Why are the Russian bots promoting Roger Daltry?

View attachment 414180

I like that Paul Mason thinks that Paul Mason is so irrelevant that anyone paying attention to him must be a conspiracy. He must look at Owen Jones who, whatever his faults, has basically secured himself a lifelong position as a fairly principled journalist and despair at where it all went wrong.

I like that Paul Mason thinks that Paul Mason is so irrelevant that anyone paying attention to him must be a conspiracy. He must look at Owen Jones who, whatever his faults, has basically secured himself a lifelong position as a fairly principled journalist and despair at where it all went wrong.
Did it go wrong with the fountain incident or is there another crucial juncture?

Direct line to Jeremy Corbyn and then straight into the heart of the Muslim Community according to this

View attachment 414174
this was the point where he became less of an amusing sideshow to actively making me angry when I read the cunt banging his mad drum. Its one thing to be wrong, be weirdly wrong if you like. But to do charts for the fucking secuity services and then carry on giving it cmrds this and cmrds that? no

Keep an eye out for his upcoming post about how he once went on holiday within 50 miles of Rochdale and so feels like a true native who would very much like to be considered for the next Labour MP there. Which would be funny if nothing else, two daft grifters trying to outdo each other.
Paul Mason was born in Leigh, Lncashire, which is 20 miles from Rochdale. So he is fairly local.

this was the point where he became less of an amusing sideshow to actively making me angry when I read the cunt banging his mad drum. Its one thing to be wrong, be weirdly wrong if you like. But to do charts for the fucking secuity services and then carry on giving it cmrds this and cmrds that? no

Yes, I agree.

Mason does truly seem to have lost touch with reality. I wish someone could do a long interview with him and challenge his bizarre assertions.

Back
Top Bottom