Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

This is properly mental isn't it?

Very odd strategy to capture the electorate of North Islington who think that Corbyn is a weirdo.

I just can't make head nor tail of any of it. He doesn't seem to make any effort to explain what the communist betrayal of the Spanish republic has to do with anything.

He's just a typical left-adjacent barstool blowhard who everyone has long since learned to tone out because it's easier than trying to engage with the endless waterfall of angry nonsense.

the 2% who are torn between the far right trump fanatic the tories are running vs Corbyn have questions to answer.
That's the 2% who have swallowed the "anyone but Corbyn" line hook, line and sinker. They'll see themselves as martyrs, switching their vote to Labour of all people just to keep the Communist out. LONDON WOULD FALL WITHIN DAYS YOU KNOW.

Latest: Paul Mason has been cultivating the Wombles, with a view to being nominated as the Labour Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Wimbledon Common.

Attachments

• Paul Mason Womble.jpg
    Paul Mason Womble.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 3
'Vyecheslav Molotov's fiery projectiles have no place in today's left, but in his overtures to Joachim Ribbentrop he was dead right'.

Is this the permanent arms economy?

Essentially yes. Regeneration and growth through the war economy..at this point I’d normally write something about Mason’s mental collapse, but I wouldn’t be remotely surprised if Starmer and Reeves end up in the same place

Back
Top Bottom