Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

Galloway and Williamson are involved though, so he's not entirely wrong with the Putin stooges. Anyone willing to do anything with them is politically fucked and the enemy as far as I'm concerned. Also, what a total fucking waste of time.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

I’d been labouring under the assumption that mace the ace was still performing his ‘public intellectual, explaining social democracy from a Marxist perspective’ shtick, but, no, it appears he’s dropped this self appointed role in favour of all out Starmer shilling. I know time is tight for a safe seat, but calling for Corbyn’s expulsion is a new level of degeneracy…

I’d been labouring under the assumption that mace the ace was still performing his ‘public intellectual, explaining social democracy from a Marxist perspective’ shtick, but, no, it appears he’s dropped this self appointed role in favour of all out Starmer shilling. I know time is tight for a safe seat, but calling for Corbyn’s expulsion is a new level of degeneracy…

Was he not trying to become the Labour candidate in Islington North? In which case, makes perfect sense.

(Have they selected someone? I've not really been following it.)

Was he not trying to become the Labour candidate in Islington North? In which case, makes perfect sense.

He hasn’t formally announced his run for Islington North yet, but openly calling for the current MP to be booted out does appear to suggest he might be…I’m sure the party members there will provide Paul with his customary 0 votes should Corby be booted out and a selection process takes place

The vast majority of Labour members have not ruled it out. The bastards.

He labelled STW as fascist the other day which means that he might have to resurrect his previous organisations call for workers defence squads to combat them .

He hasn’t formally announced his run for Islington North yet, but openly calling for the current MP to be booted out does appear to suggest he might be…I’m sure the party members there will provide Paul with his customary 0 votes should Corby be booted out and a selection process takes place
Must admit i had the impression he was up for anywhere going on his recent form....

They're putting off a decision and the selection for as long as possible. It's all just rumours so far.

Reactions: Sue

the 2% who are torn between the far right trump fanatic the tories are running vs Corbyn have questions to answer.

Sure I'm not the only person to have mentioned this, but remember when Paul Mason used to speak at the anarchist bookfair? Would be mildly funny, if probably unhelpful, to try applying his current fondness guilt-by-association logic to him: "Should a man with a history of speaking alongside Ian Bone and the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire Fan Club really be allowed to stay in the Labour Party?"

Back
Top Bottom