Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

I can remember pub photos with Owen Jones and Ian Bone ( although that might have been a different site). Who has the photos with Paul Mason and Laurie Penny ?

It looks to me that Mason is heading down a similar rabbit hole to Majid Nawaz. Obsessed with conspiracy theories about small shady groups no one much cares about. What has happened to him these days? Is he still on his COVID grift?

He seems to have been completely ostracized from the media since LBC gave him the boot. Even GB News have not given him a gig which I thought would be a natural home for his ranting

It seems that this arms length from the government via an NGO disinformation stuff does require the due diligence and savviness in the Mason project that Rimbaud identified

This one , The Integrity Initiative had a stated mission "of defending democracy from disinformation , in particular from Russia as well as China and extremist groups such as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant".

However it strayed off the path, as it were, into tweeting anti Corbyn/ anti Seamus Milne stuff.

1654777663108.png
1654777818289.png

Some details here for those who want to avoid a repeat of these issues.

Is there no beginning to mad Paul's talents? Clearly short of cash grifting out this shite:

So, what I then do is what I call ‘scrum half’ journalism. In rugby, the scrum half is a little bloke who is quite clever and can run fast, OK, and he has to stick next to a bunch of big guys to whom he is philosophically disinclined – the forwards – and he has to persuade them to give him the ball so he can give it to the people to whom he is philosophically inclined: the backs. And that’s what being a business and economics journalist is. I have to stick really close to the elite, the establishment, and when I walk into a room with them I have to get them to engage with me as an equal.

Discuss.

Not Beeley as a person, but it was that fringe
/network of "anti-imperialist" conspiracism lurking around lefty Twitter which was drawn on to paint Corbynism as anti-semitic.

By going in about our friends in Hamas, he hardly did himself any favours.

Surely someone could do a U75 version with editor at the middle pulling all the strings of his minions? It's a bit like that automatic insurrectionary text generator that was doing the rounds few years ago.
Only for the mono thought activists and gatekeepers. ( although I realise that may relate to a period before your time )

I seem to remember a contact of mine telling me that Owen Jones was a contact of the Spartacist League when he was about 16 years of age.

Paul Mason is said to have once been a member of Workers Power.

I have read articles written by the Spartacist League, Workers Power, Owen Jones, and Paul Mason. I may be the unwitting dupe who links a vast conspiracy with more connections than Clapham Junction railway station.

Trouble at t'mill.

Mason has been booted off the long list

Think the mad diagram might have done for him but he is going to blame it on the Putin apologists, Stalinists, the far left and possibly black communities.

Back
Top Bottom