Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

He's now, after breaching the winter palace by himself in 1917, reached the early 30s and the bog standard why didn't the SPD and the KPD team up. With the lib-dems in the role of the SPD. That's the SPD who had a million men in a paramilitary group, who had massacred communists in prussia etc. I do hope they're just jumping on the wagon above and it's not true.
Oh come on now. The SPD may have shot a few commies, but really the Lib Dems are much more annoying

I didn't get beyond the first 2 tweets of this (characteristically) long thread...

1579018915987.png

1579019058023.png

Left of...

He has been teeing this up for weeks by backing Lewis (a candidate he knew was a no hoper) whilst noting (constructing) Starmer's 'left wing' politics.

The two questions I now have are 1) why and how does Mason retain his profile as a 'left commentator' and 2) why is Mason getting a pass from other plastic lefts for endorsing Starmer? :hmm:

The New Statesman and The Guardian? :hmm:

If you think that those two publications (which you’d expect to support Mason’s open promotion of third way neo-liberalism) are the only outlets hiring, using and facilitating the construction of the narrative then you’d be badly wide of the mark. Look at his Twitter - an article there, a speaking engagement there, a meeting report etc etc

And now he's moved onto attacking RLB with some Anti-Catholic dog whistle tweeting.

[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]I've just signed this open letter to the Labour leadership candidates. I don't want Labour's policy on reproductive rights dictated by the Vatican, thanks.[/COLOR]

And now he's moved onto attacking RLB with some Anti-Catholic dog whistle tweeting.

[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]I've just signed this open letter to the Labour leadership candidates. I don't want Labour's policy on reproductive rights dictated by the Vatican, thanks.[/COLOR]

No Popery in the Labour party!!! :mad:

Actually fucking disgusting. Cunt.

and of course anti-semitism, after she apologized to Jewish people over Labour's failure to tackle antisemitism.

Ms Long Bailey repeated her suggestion that Labour "owed Jewish people an apology" over its failure to tackle antisemitism.

But two furious Labour MPs later contacted the JC, angry about the shadow business secretary's "staggering hypocrisy" on the issue, given she gave an interview with ITV News earlier on Tuesday in which she scored Mr Corbyn's leadership "10 out of 10".

They think its all over...it is now. I think a period of "quiet reflection" awaits.

I wonder how much of the collapse was down to proximity to power. Must play havoc with your ego and your judgement. Sad to see.

It seems mad Paul has a book coming out on Feb 6th. What an absolute surprise.

The "Left" (apparently including the Liberal Democrats) lost because they were divided

Racism and misogyny being used by the elites to "buy consent" from "the mob". permission granted by the elites to express "racist, ultranationalist, misogynist views".

Hannah Arendt name-checked.

The Isthmian League Varoufakis plays on...

:facepalm:
That book has been out in hardback since last spring 2019 btw. But no doubt he will have another book along very soon. So much to say....

Back
Top Bottom