Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

Labour lost all those leave seats because it lost remain voters, great stuff

His disgusting bile towards working class people who've been fucked over for 45 years,dressed up as internationalism/anti racism. His smearing of Corbyn after his gormless cheerleading for him. His laughable attempts to portray his centrist politics as radical.

He’s a gigantic fraud.

Sheer opportunism and playing to the gallery. Whoever ends up winning the Labour leadership, I’m sure Paul has already formulated a witless 2,000 words of verbose clapping-seal rhetoric outlining exactly why this new leader represents the only and inevitable next historic step on the triumph of social democracy.

Sheer opportunism and playing to the gallery. Whoever ends up winning the Labour leadership, I’m sure Paul has already formulated a witless 2,000 words of verbose clapping-seal rhetoric outlining exactly why this new leader represents the only and inevitable next historic step on the triumph of social democracy.

Of course. The most important political task is the maintenance of his career.

He'll either come a cropper after the ill advised purchase of a mountain bike or claim to be setting up a cult led by himself and the at a loose end royals Meghan and Harry. Could go either way.

It has been quite the mid-life crisis for Paul. I wonder if he ever managed to <this bit is heavily censored>

Actually there was that time he had to go to A&E because he got the block vote stuck somewhere. His curiosity regarding square pegs in round holes got the better of him, perhaps he should apply for one of Cummings weirdo job roles at this rate.

Portillo got loads of telly programmes on train journeys, maybe Paul will be filmed reconstructing the naked ramblers greatest hits? He'll turn up in Strasbourg in the nip on Brexit Day, screaming 'look at my John Thomas Monet!'

He'll either come a cropper after the ill advised purchase of a mountain bike or claim to be setting up a cult led by himself and the at a loose end royals Meghan and Harry. Could go either way.

Maybe he fancies rubbing the zeitgeist via a modern twist, think pc gaming culture rather than mountain bike.

He's now, after breaching the winter palace by himself in 1917, reached the early 30s and the bog standard why didn't the SPD and the KPD team up. With the lib-dems in the role of the SPD. That's the SPD who had a million men in a paramilitary group, who had massacred communists in prussia etc. I do hope they're just jumping on the wagon above and it's not true.

Back
Top Bottom