Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mad Paul Mason

94. Any Cabinet members to adopt left-meme names throwing some doubt into exact position to appeal to as many voters as possible, i.e. The Artful Hoxha, GG Stalin, Immanuel Bantz, etc

First time as tragedy....

I listened to a bit from 14 minutes onwards, he’s just being a dick. “I wanted to put a Tory Brexit on the paper against a Labour Remain”
Makes no sense- which party was going to be in power at this point? Were labour going to then bash on with a “Tory brexit” :D:D:D

Reactions: LDC
That’s about as much as I could stand sorry.

He was on about Labour losing social liberals as the main issue at the point I switched off

Can
ska-dance.jpg

When was there last a competent dancer in Westminster? Disraeli?

Can we get back to this Heptarchy idea please? Does he have a date in mind - is there a Bretwalda, is Northumbria ruling from the Trent to the Tay?

Can we have Hwicce back?

Reactions: LDC
Yeah he actually said exactly that on Novara.

"My problem is I'm six months ahead of what actually happens."

FFS.
:D. Christ, while I think the stuff he's being stating is absolutely made and awful I think I'm probably less critical of him as a person than some on this thread but FFS.

:D. Christ, while I think the stuff he's being stating is absolutely made and awful I think I'm probably less critical of him as a person than some on this thread but FFS.

He's a bit right on Corbyn and Skripal and other security issues tbf.

Talking of Novara. Thinking about them and Mason its increasingly clear that they are increasingly intellectually adrift. I'm not going to criticise them for that. Or for casting around for ideas. My principle objection is the weight given to their floundering. It's beyond social media bubbles. A lot of young stewards are influenced by them (among the 'active' layer anyway) and their burgeoning media careers give them a profile that, relative to their ideas, is massively disproportionate.

Back
Top Bottom