Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London Student protests - Wed 8th Dec+ Thurs 9th

The far-left flags were everywhere BA, they clearly started the violence.

07_swampies-medium.jpg

You halfwit. :facepalm:
Are you not aware that the Swappies leave piles of placards around for people to pick up? That doesn't mean that the people holding the placards are "far-left", you donkey! :facepalm:

I haven't got the faintest idea what he was doing. But he is certainly capable of committing criminal offences just like anyone else. And any use of force on him would have to be justified (or not) in exactly the same way as anyone else.

Are you implying that because he is dsiabled he isn't capable of committing a criminal offence? :confused: Not very "right on" that, eh?

yes. there are a wide range of criminal offences someone in a wheelchair might commit. so best give him a whacking before he realises this.

I haven't got the faintest idea what he was doing. But he is certainly capable of committing criminal offences just like anyone else. And any use of force on him would have to be justified (or not) in exactly the same way as anyone else.

Are you implying that because he is dsiabled he isn't capable of committing a criminal offence? :confused: Not very "right on" that, eh?

So dragging him along for fifteen feet is proportionate how? FFS all they needed to do was just push the bloody wheelchair, but hey, why do that when you can drag him along the ground. It's not like he could stand up for his rights anyway.

"Oink oink".

Before engaging further on this thread and dissecting the intricacies of the law, would you like to express your support for the demonstrators yesterday, detective-boy?

men :mad: the sexist pigs :mad:

I obviously meant they have never tended to be one's peers....

At least there is an evolving complaints procedure - compared to a few years ago most of the police seem like social workers to me.
Naturally there will be thugs - hopefully fewer than in society as a whole - they do after all have to go on training courses.

Why not check out the Daily Hate's opinion of the policing methods used. ?

Or how it's done just about everywhere else ...

Naturally there will be thugs - hopefully fewer than in society as a whole - they do after all have to go on training courses.
eh? of course there are thugs in the police. and of course there are fewer thugs in the police than in society as a whole because the cops are a minority of society. but there's no need to suggest that the police thugs are only thuggish because they've been trained to be. most cops manage thuggery quite easily without any tuition.

I obviously meant they have never tended to be one's peers....

At least there is an evolving complaints procedure - compared to a few years ago most of the police seem like social workers to me.

Why not check out the Daily Hate's opinion of the policing methods used. ?

Or how it's done just about everywhere else ...

They profile/select them for thuggery

I wish people would stop spouting Mail-esque rubbish about "degrees in David Beckham". The fees are going to affect every student who wants to do a degree, be it psychology, physics, accounting, economics, or Balinean nose-flute music. Talk of "Mickey Mouse" degrees is just a straw man, and not a very good one at that.

I dunno - some universities offer homeopathy degrees which are about as micky mouse as you can get and I don't quite see the point of an accountancy degree - what do people learn on an accountancy degree that isn't covered by simply studying for and passing chartered accountancy exams.

I'd rather we got rid of shit universities and made education completely free.

It's supporting young people during school/college, think lunch, travel expenses, stationery...:rolleyes:

It's not a policy without problems, though, because it is paying kids to be at school when often they don't really want to be there. In many cases, it would be far better to provide them with proper apprenticeships, where they'd have to attend or they'd lose the chance of a real job at the end of it, and they might actually be doing something they enjoy.

it's paying to keep kids in school, sponger

Can you show me the post where you refer to the parasite Royals attending the best schools as sponging?

Why do you think it ok for their life to be mapped out from birth as one of privilege but some smart kid from a council estate with dreams and aspirations beyond the dole queue or labouring in a building site wanting to reach his potential is sponging?

It's not a policy without problems, though, because it is paying kids to be at school when often they don't really want to be there. In many cases, it would be far better to provide them with proper apprenticeships, where they'd have to attend or they'd lose the chance of a real job at the end of it, and they might actually be doing something they enjoy.

I am not suggesting it is without problems or that it wouldn't be better than x, y, z. It is though, better than nothing. I know young people that rely on it as their parents are simply not in a position to help them either.

We need to think about providing our own toilet facilities for the next kettle. I'm thinking a funnel and some balloons for easy disposal ... set up nice and close to the police lines, natch.

And a newspaper, so that if you have to drop a stool, you can wrap it and lob the warm package at a riot shield.

Back
Top Bottom