Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

LGBT in schools vs religious parents

Yes, you should resist anyone negating your existence.

If you think it is negating your existence for someone to point out that some claims affect the current rights of 50% of the population, and that is why they are interested in the conversation, then you are wrong: that is not affecting your existence, just as you correctly pointed out it is not affecting mine.

You 'should' resist your existence being negated? Or is there an issue of people's existence being negated that you are here and now, amongst a few dozen regulars, participating in?

My opinion is yes that is happening.

Reactions: Ax^
You 'should' resist your existence being negated? Or is there an issue of people's existence being negated that you are here and now, amongst a few dozen regulars, participating in?

My opinion is yes that is happening.

Yeah, but you are at best wrong, and at worst an idiot.

not white just a wind up merchant

has he made his own position clear in 135 posts

or just being random statements about parents rights

he like to shite all over thread for his own amusement

its a habitional thing

:D

This is really the last point of desperation. You are right because you think you have more victim points.

This is why you are fucked. :(

jesus it like talking to my mates at 16 when we were all edgelords

but in 2024

its kinda sad

Yeah, but you are at best wrong, and at worst an idiot.

So you've confimed that yes, 'negating trans people' is happening, thanks to you, and that opposing that is wrong

AND posting Joe Rogan videos. Cool.

• Wow
The true colours are never far away, are they?

Was rectal-oral inversion involved?

I've known for a long time that you are transphobic but you've really gone all out tonight, are you expecting a round of applause or something?

Because despite some vocal opinions on this thread, the vast majority of people are still against transphobia.

So you've confimed that yes, 'negating trans people' is happening, thanks to you, and that opposing that is wrong

AND posting Joe Rogan videos. Cool.

For the record, I haven’t watched a Rogan podcast in years - it was the best and most succinct description I could find of Zuby’s deadlift record, though.

It is funny seeing how many posters are willing to pretend to be imbeciles for a bit of cheap internet clout.

• Haha

For the record, I haven’t watched a Rogan podcast in years - it was the best and most succinct description I could find of Zuby’s deadlift record, though.

It is funny seeing how many posters are willing to pretend to be imbeciles for a bit of cheap internet clout.

Do you understand in any small way that this thread affects people on these boards who are trans or NB - not deadlifters, not athletes, just ordinary people.
Do you get that?

I think your laughing smilie reaction/ and pour scorn on intellect of anyone who disagrees routine is entirely worthless.

again the last 135 post on this thread say a lot more about your own mentality

but that already know by anyone who seen your habit of shitting all over thread like this for your own amusement

but remember it your identity that's being annulled

that the important thing right fella

Spymaster has been overtly transphobic in their posts on a repeated basis and continues to speak over women both cisgender and transgender on this topic

It's extremely simple for anyone who cares, to read my posts since my apology and attempt to leave the thread on Sunday, and see that this is completely untrue. It's equally straightforward for them to search yours, and conclude that you are a creepy rape fantasist with a disturbing interest in the sexual experiences of children.

Please don't make me post on this thread by mentioning me again. Engaging with you makes my skin crawl.

Last edited:
That was an explanation why cis people are involved. 50% of them.

If you think Zuby deserves the female deadlift record, that’s your bag.
I assume that a large proportion of the those winning such medals do so with pharmaceutical assistance, so I don't see the this as being a huge issue.

Back
Top Bottom