Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

LGBT in schools vs religious parents

That was an explanation why cis people are involved. 50% of them.

If you think Zuby deserves the female deadlift record, that’s your bag.

I don't give a fuck about athletics or sports, it's a complete fucking diversion and it isn't a good reason to question why trans people exist and make them feel shit.

Hint - most don't give a flying fuck about sports or athletics, they just want to fucking exist without THIS SORT OF BILE-RIDDEN THREAD either here or IRL.

Most of us don't give a shit about sports, and it should never be used to put down a minority group, what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't get this??

Yeah, “me no understand; me win argument”.

:D

Fuck you.

Trans people do not want to hurt women, damage feminism, oppose rights for women - if you think that you've been watching too much Rogan.

No, seriously, fuck you - you're an idiot if you are falling for this bullshit.

Most of us don't give a shit about sports, and it should never be used to put down a minority group

Yeah, you don’t give a fuck about women’s sports.

To be honest, I’m not big into sports either. I was just explaining one of the reasons to you why cis people are involved in this.

Fuck you.

Trans people do not want to hurt women, damage feminism, oppose rights for women - if you think that you've been watching too much Rogan.

No, seriously, fuck you - you're an idiot if you are falling for this bullshit.

Which bullshit in particular?

Yeah, you don’t give a fuck about women’s sports.

To be honest, I’m not big into sports either. I was just explaining one of the reasons to you why cis people are involved in this.
You weren’t though. Your characteristic non-sequiturs, gnomic utterances and ill-advised attempts at humour are really inappropriate and insensitive sometimes. Wind your neck in, please.

I've had enough of this fucking bullshit - I know it's only from a small minority of posters, but it's from a small and vicious minority.

Stop fucking punching down you wastes of fucking space.

There are some really poisonous posters here who keep cropping up - I hope a fucking meteor falls on you, seriously.

I've had enough of this fucking bullshit - I know it's only from a small minority of posters, but it's from a small and vicious minority.

Stop fucking punching down you wastes of fucking space.

There are some really poisonous posters here who keep cropping up - I hope a fucking meteor falls on you, seriously.

I’m not sure you can even identify an argument you disagree with.

You weren’t though. Your characteristic non-sequiturs, gnomic utterances and ill-advised attempts at humour are really inappropriate and insensitive sometimes. Wind your neck in, please.

I can explain things to you. I can’t understand them for you.

Well, in America…
I don't like him. I don't like his associates and guests. I've no need for anything he has offered or presented.

His fans and lets say loyal acolytes are the least interesting 'watch this 3 hour video' inarticulate wankers around, therefore return to first para.

hmm not really be watching this thread as cannie be arsed but withstanding that statement have spy , 8 ball and maginty being playing the contrary wanker card for 50 pages :hmm:

ffs stop biting
No, it shouldn't be that other people negating my existence get to speak up and I say fucking nothing. No.
It creates an atmosphere that should be challenged.

hmm not really be watching this thread as cannie be arsed but withstanding that statement have spy , 8 ball and maginty being playing the contrary wanker card for 50 pages :hmm:

ffs stop biting

This is always a rubbish shout. 'Calm down guys stop biting you are feeding them'.

No, it shouldn't be that other people negating my existence get to speak up and I say fucking nothing. No.
It creates an atmosphere that should be challenged.

Yes, you should resist anyone negating your existence.

If you think it is negating your existence for someone to point out that some claims affect the current rights of 50% of the population, and that is why they are interested in the conversation, then you are wrong: that is not affecting your existence, just as you correctly pointed out it is not affecting mine.

Yes, you should resist anyone negating your existence.

If you think it is negating your existence for someone to point out that some claims affect the current rights of 50% of the population, and that is why they are interested in the conversation, then you are wrong: that is not affecting your existence, just as you correctly pointed out it is not affecting mine.

What claims are affecting 50% of the population??

Go on, which claims?

I bet you don't even know anyone who is trans you prejudiced fuckwit

What claims are affecting 50% of the population??

Go on, which claims?

I bet you don't even know anyone who is trans you prejudiced fuckwit

If you are this stupid we are probably best bringing things to a close.

Back
Top Bottom