Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

LGBT in schools vs religious parents

?Big reveal?
there isn't one. apart from that Leftism is a religion, and the more ultra left it is, the more religious it is.
anarchism is the most religious of all, but trotskyism is also pretty religious.

the irony is that so many anarchists spent so much time working on 'no borders' and arguing passionately to let everyone in etc.
but, quelle surprise, the people they let in , the immigrant communities are in fact way even more conservative and religious than anybody in the Conservative party, and quelle surprise, they don't go for LGBT rights in a big way. Why can you fact this fact, and from there, deal with a response. But you cant.

gay muslims, ex muslims, etc are irrelevant and will achieve nothing, apart from possibly some deaths.

Perhaps this ought to be looked at rather than the authoritarian stalino-anarchist ways of shutting down any debate.
I am not a fascist. i am supporting Jews and Muslims, ethnic minorities against the white power structure and leftist statist authoritarianism.
I am the real anarchist, defending organic values against artificial state created 'british values' that nobody really believes.
anarchism isn't the same thing as 'the left'.
anarchism is about anti statism. religious conservatives are the real anarchists.

?Big reveal?
there isn't one. apart from that Leftism is a religion, and the more ultra left it is, the more religious it is.
anarchism is the most religious of all, but trotskyism is also pretty religious.

the irony is that so many anarchists spent so much time working on 'no borders' and arguing passionately to let everyone in etc.
but, quelle surprise, the people they let in , the immigrant communities are in fact way even more conservative and religious than anybody in the Conservative party, and quelle surprise, they don't go for LGBT rights in a big way. Why can you fact this fact, and from there, deal with a response. But you cant.

gay muslims, ex muslims, etc are irrelevant and will achieve nothing, apart from possibly some deaths.

Perhaps this ought to be looked at rather than the authoritarian stalino-anarchist ways of shutting down any debate.
I am not a fascist. i am supporting Jews and Muslims, ethnic minorities against the white power structure and leftist statist authoritarianism.
I am the real anarchist, defending organic values against artificial state created 'british values' that nobody really believes.
anarchism is about anti statism. religious conservatives are the real anarchists.

This is the first time I’ve read a post like this that wasn’t peppered with capital letters in weird places, with heaps of exclamation marks and neurotic ellipses.

So. Well done for that, I guess.

?Big reveal?

And in green ink.

Fixed

thats what we should all do to show our adherence to progress and liberal progressive values.
we should all go down to the next gay parade, put on leather pants and tight vest, and jump up and down with a rainbow flag shouting; LOVE IS LOVE!

thats what we should all do to show our adherence to progress and liberal progressive values.
we should all go down to the next gay parade, put on leather pants and tight vest, and jump up and down with a rainbow flag shouting; LOVE IS LOVE!

Feel free. I'll see you there.

I am the real anarchist, defending organic values
So much to choose from, but I'll just pick this. 'organic values'? Really? You think being anti-homosexual is somehow 'organic' when it comes in the guise of religion? we're back to the previous point about potentially racist and condescending attitudes towards ethnic minorities. I think you're the one displaying that condescension and implied racism here by conflating beliefs with ethnicity as if the one sprang 'organically' out of the other.

there is conflation to some extent between beliefs and ethnicity. LGBT ideology is a western ideology.

That's what these damn teachers want, isn't it? A school trip to gay pride, handing out free condoms and instruction videos on phone apps demonstrating safe fisting techniques. :mad:

Anton, you've been asked a few times now what you think should happen. Do you think that discussion of LGBT issues should be banned in schools?

Why won't you answer?

Anton, you've been asked a few times now what you think should happen. Do you think that discussion of LGBT issues should be banned in schools?

Why won't you answer?

yes, it shouldn't be promoted.
it can be discussed when they are older.
they are exposed to enought LGBT ideology in the media, there is no need to promote it.
also most of it is false. you can't 'really' change your gender. Terf vs trans
this is too divisive and invasive.

Let's see a picture of you in your leather pants and tight vest then

To be clear about this, 'LGBT being taught' doesn't mean kids are getting instruction manuals handed out to them. Respect for people with diverse sexualities is the issue at point here. I would expect all schools to teach that. If parents have a problem with it, tough shit.

Exactly. But the opponents of this teaching will call it "promotion."

Yeah cos all the gays do that. I mean it's what they're like isn't it, with their ideology and that. No hetro people do of course. THat's how you can tell the difference.

Anyway, what exactly is wrong with promoting homosexuality or any other kind of sexuality? It's sounds like awesome fun. Imagine only kneeling for prayer. Yawn.

Have we established whether we should be taking the side of the gays or the immigrants in Anton's view yet?

yes, it shouldn't be promoted.
it can be discussed when they are older.
they are exposed to enought LGBT ideology in the media, there is no need to promote it.
also most of it is false. you can't 'really' change your gender. Terf vs trans
this is too divisive and invasive.

I said "discussed" not "promoted".

Should LGBT issues be discussed in schools?

Back
Top Bottom