Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

LGBT in schools vs religious parents

yes, it shouldn't be promoted.
it can be discussed when they are older.
they are exposed to enought LGBT ideology in the media, there is no need to promote it.
also most of it is false. you can't 'really' change your gender. Terf vs trans
this is too divisive and invasive.
Considering the fact that gay kids are at far higher risk of self-harming and suicide than straight kids, how on Earth can you justify not ensuring LGBT+ issues are discussed at school? Just because some parents may follow religions or cultural practices that forbid gay sex or see it as being some sort of lifestyle choice that is in some way optional, does not prevent them from giving birth to children that will not identify as straight , and those kids are entitled to support and education regardless of what their parents think. We should not pander to people who use religion to justify their bigotry.

Considering the fact that gay kids are at far higher risk of self-harming and suicide than straight kids, how on Earth can you justify not ensuring LGBT+ issues are discussed at school? Just because some parents may follow religions or cultural practices that forbid gay sex or see it as being some sort of lifestyle choice that is in some way optional, does not prevent them from giving birth to children that will not identify as straight , and those kids are entitled to support and education regardless of what their parents think. We should not pander to people who use religion to justify their bigotry.

is anybody who is opposed to the LGBT ideology a 'bigot'?
Is it possible to be 'on the left' and not support LGBT ideology? Fidel Castro and Che didn't exactly promote LGBT>

not sure how of this 'boo hoo' stories are true and not just LGBT propaganda. 'oh, the poor self harming suicide of LGBT kids etc... bla bla bla.
not sure that LGBT kids really exist, there is no gay gene, not sure you are 'born this way' .

If there is a gay gene, big IF, the problem can be eliminated at the source. ie women can abort kids who have the gay gene because they don't want gay kids... its gonna happen. and abortion is not murder, so you can't complain.

BUT, answer this question,
do you STILL want open borders knowing that a large majority of the people coming to the west will NEVER accept LGBT?
can't you see any contradiction?

there will be a split sooner or later on the left, as the Labour party will no longer be able to count on Muslim bloc voting, as Muslims en bloc will not support LGBT and abortion on demand etc. probably a Muslim party will be formed at some point in the future.

Is it possible to be 'on the left' and not support LGBT ideology? Fidel Castro and Che didn't exactly promote LGBT>

not sure how of this 'boo hoo' stories are true and not just LGBT propaganda. 'oh, the poor self harming suicide of LGBT kids etc... bla bla bla.
not sure that LGBT kids really exist, there is no gay gene, not sure you are 'born this way' .

If there is a gay gene, big IF, the problem can be eliminated at the source. ie women can abort kids who have the gay gene because they don't want gay kids... its gonna happen. and abortion is not murder, so you can't complain.

do you STILL want open borders knowing that a large majority of the people coming to the west will NEVER accept LGBT?

there will be a split sooner or later on the left, as the Labour party will no longer be able to count on Muslim bloc voting, as Muslims en bloc will not support LGBT and abortion on demand etc. probably a Muslim party will be formed at some point in the future.

I guess you weren't born straight, in that case. When did you choose to be heterosexual, btw?

And being gay isn't a problem. So, there's no need for eliminating or aborting us.

Cunt.

yes, it shouldn't be promoted.
it can be discussed when they are older.
they are exposed to enought LGBT ideology in the media, there is no need to promote it.
also most of it is false. you can't 'really' change your gender. Terf vs trans
this is too divisive and invasive.

I don't think you should be promoted here, or anywhere else.

Shame you weren't aborted. Time you fucked off now, I think.

You need to get some education fella. You sound like a complete numpty

Fucking hell

Not to drag the thread out any longer than needs be, but I do wonder about these accounts that go dormant and suddenly spunk up a year or two later with the purpose of causing grief here.

Anton isn't the only one. What's the story?

I know the dude's been banned, but...

What makes folks like this former member so sure that a social minority will somehow avoid eventually being integrated into wider society?

I know the dude's been banned, but...

What makes folks like this former member so sure that a social minority will somehow avoid eventually being integrated into wider society?

He's possibly using his own experience here, his not being able to integrate into urban75 society. And applying his situation unto others. Arrgh, what's the word I'm looking for?

Transferring?

there is conflation to some extent between beliefs and ethnicity. LGBT ideology is a western ideology.

Tough UK is the west live here you can't kill people who turn out to be LGBT even if they are your children even if they dare to swap religions. Outrageous attack on traditional beliefs its politcal correctness gone mad:D

Russian bot? (Authoritarian, homophobic, anti-choice, anti-"the left", anti-Muslim, anti-migrant all at once... and with such debate skills too :facepalm: )
:hmm:
Not sure if you're just joking or not, but bots aren't sophisticated enough to be debating online, are they? Surely it's just a terrible human being being terrible? There seems to be a lot of assuming bad posts are from bots going around. Strikes me as a bit tinfoilhattery

Not sure if you're just joking or not, but bots aren't sophisticated enough to be debating online, are they? Surely it's just a terrible human being being terrible? There seems to be a lot of assuming bad posts are from bots going around. Strikes me as a bit tinfoilhattery

That's what they want you to think. Wake up sheeple!:mad:

Are t a lot of these so called “bots” just people sitting in centres, causing online problems? Not suggesting Adolph was one but I don’t think they’re all just programs.
I think so. The media use the term “Russian bots” a bit too freely, I think. I believe it is possible to set a programme to retweet certain hashtags and so on in volumes to inflate the coverage of stories. But the other term I’ve seen is Russian “troll farms”, in other words what you describe - shills paid to actually post original material. However I know next to nothing about this.

Back
Top Bottom