Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Left Tube and Anarchist Videos

Not watched it yet, but submedia have a six-minute video on the Canadian convoy:

Seems to work alright if you watch it while embedded, but not if you open it up in its own window?

I don't like Jimmy Carr's sort of humour. I don't like humour that punches down in general. I also have my differences with this guy, though he is on the left. But I have to hand it to him - this is a thoughtful, interesting and very good video in my opinion. Well worth watching if you have the time :

Maybe we've had this one already but here's a video by Shaun from 2017. Here he debunks Lauren Southern's white nationalist 'great replacement' nonsense.

Last edited:
Not really left tube or anarchist but an interesting and informative scientific look at sex and gender from evolutionary biologist Forrest Valkai

A brief snippet about the neuro-biology of 'trans-sexuality' from Professor Robert Sapolsky's lecture on Human Sexual Behaviour (Stanford University) :

Vaush goes over a video Luna Oi put out called "How to Think Like a Vietnamese Communist: An Intro to Dialectical Materialism!" (This is a long one though).

Last edited:
These are probably in some of the Ukraine threads somewhere, might as well have them here too:

And I've not watched this one yet, but may be of some interest:

This is the latest video from Contrapoints

It covers a lot of ground from delusion to addiction via pain, self-loathing, religion and cancel culture, with a sprinkling of libertarianism, suitably dark, seems to be part 1 of 2 (or maybe 3).

This latest from Contrapoints is closer to (not so short) film than to a video essay. Best production values yet and moving towards horror (I can see some nods to Saint Maude).

Obviously she's working through some issues, and it's a great watch but it didn't make me think. Liking how she played that Bach on piano at the end. Glen Gould coldness.

Back
Top Bottom