Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Crop failures in the Martian colony hydroponic garden meant that Elon Musk with minimal regret was obliged to slaughter and eat Laurence. Father Calvin said Grace before chewing on a rack of barbecued ribs. Darren was given a foxy sock with which to amuse himself.
This is exactly the sort of speculative fiction / sci-fi I am here for... top notch stuff tim
Man's a visionary :thumbs:

What a bizarre tweet. Is he trying to make the point that iphones/the Internet is preventing people achieving his own below average cooking skills?
Despite the fact that every day millions of people learn how to cook a particular dish by looking it up on the Internet?
Or is that woke?
Genuinely confused.

I found a lovely recipe for tempeh curry online just the other day. There is so much cooking help online, loads of videos and recipes and it arguably makes cooking easier for a lot of people. Also, I am a better cook than Lozza. I know this for a fact.

What a bizarre tweet. Is he trying to make the point that iphones/the Internet is preventing people achieving his own below average cooking skills?
Despite the fact that every day millions of people learn how to cook a particular dish by looking it up on the Internet?
Or is that woke?
Genuinely confused.

Possibly down to this headline:

Gak-addled brain posts a load of shite on the internet, shocker.

Fox has made it to the 'Hold the Front Page' trade website for the regional press, with him being called out for his bullshit, and Musk getting a slapping too, two birds with one stone, etc.

A regional political journalist has hit out at Elon Musk for failing to fact-check “complete and utter b****cks” written by Laurence Fox.

Liverpool Echo political editor Liam Thorp criticised the billionaire after he responded “wow” to an inaccurate claim by actor and right-wing activist Laurence Fox, who published a list of cities in England supposedly run by Muslim mayors.

Among Mr Fox’s claims were that Leeds and Sheffield, neither of which have directly-elected mayors, were run by Muslims.

After Mr Musk’s reply, which appeared to endorse Mr Fox’s claims, Liam took to X, the platform owned by Mr Musk, in order to discredit it.

Liam, pictured, wrote: “Even the most cursory Google could show you that the vast majority of this is complete and utter b****cks.

“But I guess that’s too much to ask of one of the richest people in the world.

“There is no Mayor of Leeds. There’s an apolitical, civic Lord Mayor of Leeds and that’s currently a lady called Al Garthwaite. There is no Mayor of Sheffield, there’s an apolitical, civic Lord Mayor of Sheffield called Colin Ross.

“Obviously the wider point is a nonsense attempt at stirring up hatred anyway – but the sheer lack of any fact-checking from Musk is remarkable.”

Fox has made it to the 'Hold the Front Page' trade website for the regional press, with him being called out for his bullshit, and Musk getting a slapping too, two birds with one stone, etc.

Oh, Liam, you sweet summer child, you will never make it into the top tier of journalists by actually doing journalism.

AS it happens I was in a meeting today with the former - muslim - lord mayor of leeds who is now back to being a labour councillor (hes alright - he sorted us out a grand for our communtiy panto) . I forgot to mention that he was on fox's shit list. Or to ask him how his muslamic plot to take over the country was going.

Back
Top Bottom