Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Is he admitting in public that he doesn’t have a tv licence? Stupid boy!
People have been imprisoned in the past for failing to pay the fines issued for not buying a licence. Not that he is likely to.
Or maybe he does pay it because in truth he's gutless and his kids want to watch BBC stuff and he's hardly going to tell them no I would imagine. Still who knows

Re the downs thing - cunt's trick to use some of the most vulnerable and marginalised people to further one's (right wing) agenda.

Can't remember him ever campaigning for better health care, career opps, day care provisions, education, care or welfare entitlements for the 'most wonderful, gentle, happy, insightful and cherished souls'.

Patronising right wing wanker. He's a danger to all marginalised people.
Needs shutting up asap

Re the downs thing - cunt's trick to use some of the most vulnerable and marginalised people to further one's (right wing) agenda.

Can't remember him ever campaigning for better health care, career opps, day care provisions, education, care or welfare entitlements for the 'most wonderful, gentle, happy, insightful and cherished souls'.
It's nothing new though, yet it still makes my blood boil, every single time.

Covid-loons were suddenly mental health activists during lockdown....
I remember some car anti LTN wanker on here speaking up for people with disabilities living in ltns.....turned out he was a tory, a member of the very party that caused so much shit for people with disabilties over the last few decades.

We've seen it so many times, right wingers using the very people they are trying so hard to exclude from society and about whose emotional and physical wellbeing they couldn't give two flying fucks about, as pawns and to their very own twisted advantage.

These people need opposing and shutting up. They are dangerous and two-faced.

But we know that anyway.

It's nothing new though, yet it still makes my blood boil, every single time.

Covid-loons were suddenly mental health activists during lockdown....
I remember some car anti LTN wanker on here speaking up for people with disabilities living in ltns.....turned out he was a tory, a member of the very party that caused so much shit for people with disabilties over the last few decades.

We've seen it so many times, right wingers using the very people they are trying so hard to exclude from society and about whose emotional and physical wellbeing they couldn't give two flying fucks about, as pawns and to their very own twisted advantage.

These people need opposing and shutting up. They are dangerous and two-faced.

But we know that anyway.
Reminds me of Matt Le Tissier suddenly pretending to care about mental health and someone pointing out that he'd tweeted something about mental health pre-COVID, I forget what, and MLT made fun of him over it. And people who go on and on about 'snowflakes' do not give a gnat's bollock about mental health.

If you really gave a shit about the disabled, you wouldn't vote Tory, not after everything they've done.

Reminds me of Matt Le Tissier suddenly pretending to care about mental health and someone pointing out that he'd tweeted something about mental health pre-COVID, I forget what, and MLT made fun of him over it. And people who go on and on about 'snowflakes' do not give a gnat's bollock about mental health.

If you really gave a shit about the disabled, you wouldn't vote Tory, not after everything they've done.
Lotte for prime minister!

Thats exactly it.

Wouldn't expect any more or less of LF of course, but it's still worth pointing out imo.

He's part or a bigger scene or trend, and this is part of their tactics.

I'm not enough of a bastard. :( Even if it did mean getting to meet Larry.

Lozza definitely doesn't give a shit about male mental health, he's the same cunt who tweeted 'hard times make strong men' and is always going on about how weak and unmanly most men are like he's some kind of cokehead Gaston.
Mmm. I would have compared him to the Beast, but at least he redeems himself at the end of the story (however problematic a concept that is, but that's a whole other rant).

Perhaps a slightly dull diversion, but I've followed the niceties of TV licence enforcement quite closely, particularly as I accumulate monthly reminders from the TV Licensing Bastards.

As any fule kno, when the licencing dude turns up, you don't have to tell him anything. SOP is ask "who's asking", and the minute they identify themselves as TV Licensing, you say "no thanks", shut the door, and that's it.

But they can come with a warrant, in which case you don't have any option but to let them in. They need to show cause to a magistrate to get a warrant, and that's a bit more of a hill to climb.

Suffice it to say that they don't usually bother, and rely on bluster and intimidation to get into people's houses, and trick them into confessions. It's not nice. BUT...one of the grounds for a warrant that has worked in the past is if the address you want a warrant for (and thereby the person living there) is actively making themselves a target, eg. announcing that they're operating a TV without a licence, or running some kind of anti-licence campaign.

Fox had better be rather more shrewd than he's shown himself to be, or he's going to find himself with a TV Licensing inspector getting access via a warrant, and dropping himself in the shit within minutes.

Couldn't happen to a nicer cunt.

Or maybe he does pay it because in truth he's gutless and his kids want to watch BBC stuff and he's hardly going to tell them no I would imagine. Still who knows
tbh his kids would rather watch auld open university maths programmes on youtube than talk to their erratic pa. but i'll say one thing for laurence fox, at least he's not a banned returner on urban. can you say the same?

Back
Top Bottom