Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

I was going to suggest intercepting his next coke delivery and replacing it with MDMA, given the story a few months ago about a white suprematist who had an epiphany overnight about the inhuman nature of his beliefs and caused him to ditch them overnight. But I reckon he’s too far gone or too thick to be salvaged.

I was going to suggest intercepting his next coke delivery and replacing it with MDMA, given the story a few months ago about a white suprematist who had an epiphany overnight about the inhuman nature of his beliefs and caused him to ditch them overnight. But I reckon he’s too far gone or too thick to be salvaged.
Actually, I couldn't give a fuck. I'm happy to see him wallow in his toxic misery until he gets a clue. Which I suspect he never will. O NOEZ

Couldn't someone crowdfund a tonne of horseshit to be delivered instead?

Yeah from my experience many many decades ago, it's only a good idea to give MDMA to happy people.

Back
Top Bottom