Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Hopefully he’ll be off his transom on chang, will mistake his cock for a Pride flag, douse it in lighter fluid and set light to it while blaming Sadiq Khan.
And with a bit of luck the fire will spread down to his balls and up his arse too for a Brucie bonus.

[EDIT: because he looks like the type to wear Union Jack boxer shorts faded over the years by piss. I didnt mean he would just set light to his nob, that would be a most unlikely scenario]

Last edited:
AFAIK circumcision doesn't stop the penis owner from enjoying sex, whereas removal of the clitoris does. Not that I have direct experience of it, have a great big foreskin, flaps around like a windsock...

There is some evidence that circumcision affects sexual function but it's always going to be tricky to quantify, particularly for those circumcised in infancy.

I think the general principle of not mutilating for no fucking reason still holds though.

There is some evidence that circumcision affects sexual function but it's always going to be tricky to quantify, particularly for those circumcised in infancy.

I think the general principle of not mutilating for no fucking reason still holds though.
Think how much we could bring the NHS waiting list down by if surgeons/doctors weren’t spending their time mutilating children’s dicks.

441181460_769604538681222_1103045328432528780_n.jpg

Jews generally don't have it done on the NHS, a mohel does it. Dunno about Muslims though.
Where I live has a large Muslim population and the two local gp practices offer a circumcision service. I have no idea if it is NHS or private.

Back
Top Bottom