Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

If Lozza gives a shit about Jews, I'm fucking the entire Sheffield Wednesday team. I get the feeling he doesn't like pro-Palestine Jews. Gentiles like him never do because we're doing Judaism wrong for them. (Yes, Julie Burchill, I do mean you.)

It's the Julie Burchill tactic. There's enough tensions between Muslims and Jews as it is without Christians sticking their noses in and making things worse.

Yeah, evangelicals are hardcore. Dunno how many Liverpool fans are in this thread but if you've seen Roberto Firmino's Instagram, it's pretty much 100% 'I REALLY REALLY LOVE JESUS (and also Liverpool/whatever team he's playing for now)'. Granted, he is a convert and converts do tend to be gung-ho, I was when I converted to Judaism but have calmed down now.

I'm not that bothered by him as such, because he's such an obvious bitter dickhead. What bothers me is the number of people who don't see that.
Exactly. It's not just Fox himself, it's all the twats who think he's right. Same with Joey Barton, he definitely scratches an itch for a certain type of football fan.

Fox is presumably upset Israel didn't win. Also, Nemo's song was fun - I'd have preferred Croatia or Ireland, but Switzerland winning it is fine.

And piss off with your patronising crap about people with Down's, Lozza. I doubt you really think that anyway, you probably think deep down they're useless eaters but you won't say so because you know even your fans will be disgusted.

Is he admitting in public that he doesn’t have a tv licence? Stupid boy!
People have been imprisoned in the past for failing to pay the fines issued for not buying a licence. Not that he is likely to.
He's probably hoping for a knock on the door so he can say he's being victimised. I don't think it's right to imprison people for that either tbh, but most people evading the licensing would just keep it to themselves and not draw attention to it. Fox is literally begging for it.

He's probably hoping for a knock on the door so he can say he's being victimised. I don't think it's right to imprison people for that either tbh, but most people evading the licensing would just keep it to themselves and not draw attention to it. Fox is literally begging for it.
Aye, i’m not advocating imprisonment or even prosecution, but I might be persuaded to make an exception for Fox

Quietly fail to pay the license fee, fair enough.

Loudly announce your failure to pay the license fee, you take what's coming to you.

If anything, it's a shame that data protection probably prevents the beeb from replying "what are you on about Laurence? You pay yours by direct debit!", which is probably a more accurate summary of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom